7th June 2017, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

Having 6 years gap after graduation

i completed my graduation in 2011 BSCIT streem.. i was working with ERP firm for 2 years and after that got married .. now i was having gap of 4 years in ERP (last job).. so now it is possible for me to go in IT industry???

7th June 2017, 04:57 PM
help100%

Default Re: Having 6 years gap after graduation

Normally as you have graduated in BSc IT your entry to IT industry will always be open, but as you are having 2 years of job in Enterprise Resource Planning ERP profile and a gap of 4 years wont qualify your CV to be selected for the recruitment process. I think right now you should pursue a degree or arrange experience certificate or ill certificate for the waste time period and try to get into job through consultancy because without recommendation no one will be selecting your CV, there are various certificate and diploma courses available in the market for IT professionals and if you want to pursue in the field of Business Development and Management then you need to acquire a PGDM or MBA degree. Everything depends on how you represent yourself before the recruiters and how they are going to perceive you. So, the above mentioned information is a mere guide no absolute positive outcome can be ascertain or inferred.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?