16th August 2012, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

How to appear in GATE exam after passing B.Tech(Electronics and Communication)

Sir, I am B Tech (Electronics and Communication ). I want to appear in GATE exam. When the exam will be conducted. How to apply. Any other exam for me to get govt job. Thnx.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do my M.Tech in Aerospace Engineering? Is it possible to do M.Tech in AE after passing B.Tech in Electronics and communication engineering
  2. Eligibility criteria to get a job in government college for B.Tech engineering for Electronics and communication? How to crack the GATE exam?
  3. Best institutes providing correspondence material for GATe exam in electronics and communication technology
  4. During my B.Tech ECE vacations should I take coaching for GATE exam or for communication skills?
  5. How to prepare well for GATE exam?
  6. Reference books for GATE Electronics and Communication Engineering student? Training institute which provides GATE training in Coimbatore?
  7. GATE (Electronics and Communication Engineering) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. Last 10 years solved papers of GATE for Electronics and Communication stream?
  9. How to do M.Tech CS after doing MCA(SMU)?
  10. From where to download the GATE books for electronics and communication engineering?
  11. Can I get job abroad after passing GATE exam?
  12. How to take admission in M.Tech after passing GATE CS with 31.33? How can I make use of GATE score?
  13. How may I do M.Tech(Electronics and communication engineering( Wireless communication)? Can a M.Sc(Tech) student do M.Tech through GATE? I've done M.Sc(Tech DSP and ESD at department of Systems design(Andra university)
  14. How much rank to be scored in GATE to join the IIT's for Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  15. Last ten years question papers of GATE exam with solutions
  16. Best M.tech colleges in south India for my gate rank in the branch of electronics and communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. GATE papers with solution for Electronics stream -- [New]
  18. Books for GATE 2010 preparationsin in Electronics and Communication subject?
24th August 2012, 12:05 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to appear in GATE exam after passing B.Tech(Electronics and Communication)

i hv completed my b.tech (EEE), i'v scored 80%, bt i couldnt qualify for the last years gate exm, i want to do it this year, is there any tips & suggestions for me to do it better this year. plz help me......
28th July 2013, 12:12 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to appear in GATE exam after passing B.Tech(Electronics and Communication)

GATE exam is usually conducted in the month of December. The exam is conducted by 7 IIT’s and IISc. Applications can be submitted online through the website of GATE. You can try for UPSC ESE exam. CDS exam conducted by UPSC is also suitable for you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?