16th June 2014, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply in Indian Navy if studying 12th Science?

sir
I am studing in +2 science now.
Indian navy start the recuritment for this year.
Can I apply to Indian navy now. Plz. give me answer soon.
thank you in advance

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for Indian Navy if I had 1 backlog in previous semester of computer science and engineering? If my aggregate is 60% to 70% then can I apply for it? Would the backlogs affect my chances?
  2. How to join indian navy after passing 12th? I am studying 12th
  3. Am I eligible to join Indian Navy after scoring 56% in Physics and Maths in 12th science?
  4. How can I join in Indian Navy after passing 12th? I am a girl studying in 12th science
  5. What is the procedure for admission in Indian Navy? I am studying in 12th with PCM subject
  6. how can i join indian navy being in final year?
  7. How to apply for B.Tech in Navy after studying in 12th class?
  8. How can I apply for Indian Navy after completing 12th science with 54% in Maths and Biology
  9. Is there any course in India Navy after studying in 12th science? List of different courses in fashion designing? I am studying in 12th
  10. Am I eligible to join Indian Navy as Officer after completion of 12th Class?
  11. How to apply for Indian Navy being a candidate with a date of birth 20-09-1994 and pursuing 11th class?
  12. Am I eligible for Indian Navy or Indian Air Force having scored 49% in 12th standard and with an age of 20 years?
  13. Can i be eligible for Indian Navy after passing 12th with science stream with 45%?
  14. Merchant Navy or Indian Navy after B.Sc.? Admission procedure and Institutes? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can i join Air Force if I am a commerce group student?
  16. Will I be eligible for Indian Navy or Air Force after scoring 45.33% in 12th from Science Stream? What is the format of filling the form?
  17. Can I apply for Indian Navy if I scored only 33% in Maths in 12th?
  18. Will I get admission in Indian Navy after passing 12th in science with 49%?
21st June 2014, 11:36 PM
Experts
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply in Indian Navy if studying 12th Science?

Yes of course. You are eligible to apply for Indian Navy Examination. This year Indian Navy Recruitment has been already started.

2014 Indian Navy Examinations :-
  • National Defence Academy(NDA)
  • 10+2 Cadet B.Tech Entry
  • Artificial Apprentice

NDA i.e National Defence Academy Examination is conducted by Union Public Service Commission. The Examination is conducted for recruitment into Army Wing, Navy Wings and Air Force Wing. The Examination will be held in the month of April and August Every year. NDA I Examination was already completed on 20th April 2014.

NDA II Examination, 2014 :-

-> Date of Notification : 21.06.14
-> Last date for receipt of application : 21.07.14

Eligibility Criteria :-

-> You should have completed Intermediate or equivalent qualification from a recognized University with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 Level.
-> You must have attained the age of 16.5 years and must not have attained the age of 19 years. Unmarried male candidates are eligible to apply.
-> Students appearing for their 12th exam are eligible to apply.

10+2 Cadet B.Tech Entry 2014 :-

-> Date of Notification : 02.06.14
-> Last date for receipt of application : 23.06.14

-> You should have completed 10+2 or equivalent qualification from a recognized University with at least 70% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and at least 50% marks in English.
-> You must have attained the age of 17 years and must not have attained the age of 19 1/2 years. Unmarried male candidates are eligible to apply.

The Selection will be made in successive stages : Written Test, Intelligence Test, Picture Perception, Discussion Test, Psychological Test, Group Test followed by Personal Interview.

Artificial Apprentice Important dates 2014 :-

-> Date of Notification : 10.06.14
-> Last date for receipt of application : 27.06.14

-> You should have completed 10+2 or equivalent qualification from a recognized University with at least 60% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and at least one of the subjects chemistry or biology or computer science.
-> You must have attained the age of 17 years and must not have attained the age of 19 1/2 years. Unmarried male candidates are eligible to apply.

The Selection will be made in successive stages : Written Test, Physical Test and Medical Test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?