26th February 2018, 01:27 PM
ckharsh

How to apply for change of school after passing 9th class under CBSE board of education?

How I can write an application to CBSE authority to allow for change of school after passing 9th class? What is the procedure followed to change school after completion of 9th class in CBSE board? Can you please give me the information on this?

28th February 2018, 09:18 AM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for change of school after passing 9th class under CBSE board of education?

After 9th standard of CBSE, you can seek admission into another school affiliated to another Board.

In this case, you will have to write application to the school authority regarding changing school. In return, they will provide you your Transfer Certificate.

Using that Transfer Certificate, you can get admission into another School. Also, you will have to pass entrance exam of that school before taking admission.
28th February 2018, 09:33 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for change of school after passing 9th class under CBSE board of education?

Yes, candidates are eligible to change their school in 9th std but only after qualifying the eligibility.

To get admission to another CBSE school you have to submit your registration number to the new school in which you want to get admission.

Another option is that you must continue with the same school till 10th std or take admission in another school and repeat 9th ( this is not the best option ).
28th February 2018, 10:22 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

To change from CBSE Board School to another school after completion of your 9th standard, you have to visit the new school where you wish to take admission and know about the admission process. You have to submit the Transfer/ Migration certificate, Bonafide certificate and 9th standard marksheet obtained from your old school in New school and complete all the admission formalities get admission in 10th standard in new school.
28th February 2018, 12:07 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

According to my knowledge there is no any procedure of school changing after passing 9th class.
When once registration is done then it will not be changed in any case. But you can get transfer to its another branch in same city or other but not possible to change school.
28th February 2018, 12:52 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

You will need the following documents :

1. Previous mark sheets
2. Transfer certificate
3. Migration certificate (in case of change of state or board)

You can take the above documents along with the fee and if the school has the vacancies, it would give you the admission.
28th February 2018, 12:53 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can change the school after 9th class in CBSE Board.

For changing the school, you need to first submit a letter to the present school about changing the school.
You need to check the eligibility requirements of the 10th school you wanted to study because few schools don’t accept the admissions in 10th class.

You need to take the Migration certificate, 9th class marks sheet from the present school and submit them in the 10th school.

For more detailed information you ca check the PDF or visit the official website of CBSE.
28th February 2018, 12:58 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

According to me, the changing of school after passing 9th is not possible because of the registration process which was held in 9th standard.

But i suggest you to contact your school principal and the teachers regarding this problem.
28th February 2018, 02:29 PM
google girl
Senior Member+

There is no any possible chance to change school after going through process of registration in 9th standard.
You have to go through registration process in 9th as well as in 10th.
You can change your school branch but not able to change school.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?