23rd May 2011, 12:53 AM
Unregistered

How to become an Air Force officer after Graduation in Arts and being a Badminton player?

sir,i m a graduate in the discipline arts.I m a badminton player.I want to be an air force officer.what should i do for this?

Related Questions:
23rd May 2011, 08:50 PM
VEERU_VIRENDR
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to become an Air Force officer after Graduation in Arts and being a Badminton player?

Hello,
To enter in air force as on officer rank, you should appear in CDS, conducted by upsc twice in a year. There are three branches in air force-
*ground duty branch.
*Technical branch.
*Flying branch.
For technical branch and flying branch you should have maths background. Since you are from arts background then you may get 'ground duty branch' after qualifying CDS.
Eligibility to appear in CDS-
*graduation from affiliated university with min. 60%, or equivalent in any stream.
*Age limit-19-23 yr. on 1st july of exam year.
For more information you can visit-www.upsc.gov.in
ok, best of luck.
14th June 2011, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to become an Air Force officer after Graduation in Arts and being a Badminton player?

i have just entered in my third year of graduation in arts and i want to join the ground duty branch in air force. what do i have to do?
11th July 2011, 11:26 PM
Unregistered

dear sir,
i am completed my degree (b.com) can i join NCC...?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?