16th June 2013, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

How to become a Deck Officer after completing TYBAF? What is the procedure?

how to become deck officer on ship after completing tybaf????...what is the procedure????

Related Questions:
  1. Can I appear directly for intermediate level after completing my TYBAF with 85%?
  2. How to become a Deck Officer in Foreign Ships after completing TYB.Com?
  3. Is it possible join Merchant Navy on Deck side after completing Mechanical Engineering?
  4. Am I eligible to apply for merchant navy after doing B.Tech Mechanical after diploma?
  5. How to get admission if I get ATKT in TYB.Com? I am a student of TYB.Com
  6. Can a person having eye power of 1.5 and 0.75 become a deck officer in merchant navy? Educational qualifications for deck officer?
  7. Can a person with a power of 1.5 in one eye and 0.75 in other eye be eligible for Deck Officer? What is the educational eligibility for deck officers?
  8. What is the procedure to join Merchant Navy as a Deck Officer after completing 12th in BSEB board with 71%
  9. What shall I do after the completion of 12th to become Marine Deck Officer?
  10. Procedure of joining as a deck cadet without appearing for CET after 12th?
  11. What would be the salary per month after completing course of GP rating(Deck and Engine)
  12. Details about Austrailian Deck Course?
  13. job for B.COM student in shipping line? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I join Navy after 11th?
  15. Procedure of joining Merchant Navy as a Deck Cadet? Duration and placement prospects of the course?
  16. How can I become a CBI officer after completing B.Tech Biotechnology? What is the procedure?
  17. Qualifications required to apply for Deck Officer? What is the fee structure? Percentage limit for 12th exam? When is the entrance exam?
  18. How to become an income tax officer after completing M.A B.Com? What is the procedure? -- [New]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?