16th February 2013, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

How to become an IAS officer if I am a first year student studying 1st year B.Tech IT

hi, sir i am a first year student studying 1st year b.tech(it) i want to become an ias officer in future which book i suggest to prepare for the exam ? pls answer me sir.thank u for accepting my request sir

29th April 2013, 02:54 PM
kapila Chaudhary
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to become an IAS officer if I am a first year student studying 1st year B.Tech IT

IAS Exam i.e. Indian Administrative Exam
IAS exams are conducted by UPSC every year. You must have graduation degree from a recognized university for IAS.It is under Civil Service Exam conducted once in a Year by UPSC.
To become an IAS Officer One Needs to crack Civil Service Exam.

See the details below for this exam:

Eligibility criteria in Details:
Educational Qualifications:
Bachelor’s degree of a recognized university

Age limit: 21 years must be completed on 1st August of the year, which a candidate is appearing. Maximum 30 for general category, 33 for OBCs and 35 for SCs/STs.

Number of Attempts:
Four attempts for open, seven for OBCs and no limit for SCs/STs.
If a person appears in the Preliminary Examination or even one paper is counted as an attempt.

How to apply:
•Apply online by using the website
http://www.upsconline.nic.in
•Apply offline by purchasing the application form from designated post offices throughout the country.

For complete details go to
http://www.upsc.gov.in

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?