21st November 2011, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

How to become Sub-Inspector of Police being a Graduate?

i am graduate tell me how become si
reply me soon.

8th December 2011, 10:20 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become Sub-Inspector of Police being a Graduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am graduate tell me how become si
reply me soon.
Hello friend,
To become a Sub-Inspector, you will have to crack the entrance exam conducted by public service commission of every state. To be eligible for the exam, you must hold a bachelors degree in any stream.
Almost in every state, the age limit is between 20-25 years.
The maximum age limit is relaxed upto 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC in every state.

So, if you fulfill all the eligibility criteria mentioned above, all you need to do is to crack the written exam, physical test and Interview to become Sub-Inspector in your state police.
8th December 2011, 10:59 PM
susmitarani sethi
Member+

Hello friend,
To become a Sub-Inspector, you will have to crack the entrance exam conducted by public service commission of every state. To be eligible for the exam, you must hold a bachelors degree in any stream.
Almost in every state, the age limit is between 20-25 years.
The maximum age limit is relaxed upto 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC in every state.

So, if you fulfill all the eligibility criteria mentioned above, all you need to do is to crack the written exam, physical test and Interview to become Sub-Inspector in your state police.
13th December 2011, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

How much percentage mark required on B.com to become a sub inspector.?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?