4th October 2014, 12:49 AM
Unregistered

How can I apply after B.Tech in any software company?

how we can apply for the job after the B.tech in any software company

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of job should I apply after B.Tech in IT if I am not interested in Software related job? Are there any government jobs like IAS for which I can apply?
  2. Which are the necessary courses to learn to join the software company? I am doing B.Tech in Electronics and communication
  3. Am I eligible for any Software Company to get some experience having scored 58% in 10th, 55% in 12th and 55% in B.Tech?
  4. How to apply for internship in a Software company? -- [New]
  5. Can I apply for any IT company with a percentage of below 60 in B.Tech?
  6. How to do CA after completing graduation with B.Tech? I am working as a software engineer in IT company
  7. Companies offering internships for B.Tech CSE 4th year students for main project?
  8. Need complete details about IT software companies? How does a Software company work?
  9. What is the basic requirement to apply in a software company?
  10. How to move towards IT sector after B.Tech? Which software companies should I join after B.Tech?
  11. Scope of Integrated M.Tech in Software companies? What should I do to get job in IT company?
  12. Way to prepare for the interview? How can I apply in the company?
  13. How can I apply for jobs in software company or MNC's like HCL, Infosys, WIPRO?
  14. Which are the software courses that can I go for after B.E applied electronics and engineering to increase my chances in software industry?
  15. How can I do internship in some standard IT or software company while doing MS Software Engineering?
  16. Any chance for a job in software company after completing B.Tech Chemical Engineering with 56%?
  17. Can I join in Software Company if I do M.Tech in Electronics?
  18. Can I get a job after 3 years of completing B.Tech and no work experience? -- [Most Discussed]
16th May 2016, 12:32 AM
Aria40
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I apply after B.Tech in any software company?

After completing the B.Tech course you may join any software company. You may appear in the off-campus placement conducted by the many company.

There are lot of Software company in Bangalore, Mumbai, Delhi and the daily walkin interview conducted by the different company. You may attend the walkin interview of the company. I advise you to prepare well for the forthcoming recruitment process. You will definitely get success and surely get a good job.

You may also prepare for the government job. The government job competition is really tough due to large number of candidates. So, lot of opportunity available for you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?