31st August 2013, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

How can I become an income tax officer?

what way to become an income tax officer .i wanna know about to what that way come in this field

29th May 2014, 01:41 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How can I become an income tax officer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what way to become an income tax officer .i wanna know about to what that way come in this field
Income Tax Officer Exam is conducted by Staff Selection Commission (SSC) to recruit the Income Tax Officer.

Academic Qualification:-The minimum educational qualification required to apply for this Entrance examination is graduation course in any discipline from a recognized board.

Age Limit:- The age limit of the candidate should be minimum 18 years to 27 years and relaxation will be applicable for SC/ST and OBC category candidates.

The Selection process for this entrance examination is divided into Written Exam, Interview and Personality Test.

Physical Standards:-

-Height :157.5cm
-Chest :81cm ,fully expanded with a minimum expansion of 5 cm
-Walking:1600 meters in 15 minutes
-Cycling:8 Km in 30 minutes
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?