6th April 2017, 01:26 PM
26shweta1990

What steps should a Girl candidate follow to join Defence after completing B.Com scoring 50% marks?

Respected Sir, I am Shweta and I am working as an Accountant and Tender Liasoning, I had completed my Graduation with B.Com scoring 50% marks and class 12th with 62% marks. Now I want to join the Defense so I want to know what steps should a Girl candidate follow to join Defence after completing B.Com scoring 50% marks? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What steps should I follow after completing B.Sc scoring 55% marks to become an Engine Driver in the Indian Railways?
  2. What is the procedure to follow for completing the F.Y.BCom Graduation course which I stopped before completion?
  3. Which branch should I choose for B.Tech to join the NASA in the future? What steps should I follow to join NASA?
  4. What are the steps that I should follow after completing B.Com to become a SI?
  5. Joining defense forces after completing graduation if I am a girl? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Am I eligible to get scholarship after completion of B.Com 2 semester with 80% marks?
  7. Am I eligible to join the CID after completing class 12th? What steps should I follow to join the CID?
  8. Procedure to join Defence being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year of BCA and being a girl?
  9. What are the next steps I need to follow after completing graduation with psychology?
  10. What steps should I follow to join ISRO after completing class 12th (Science)?
  11. How can I become an Astronaut after completing class 10th? What steps should I follow to join NASA or ISRO after completing Diploma?
  12. How can a 12th standard girl appear for NDA? Is there any relaxation for her? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How can a girl join the Indian Navy after completing class 12th (non medical)? What steps should be followed to join the Indian Navy?
  14. Can a girl studying in Kendriya Vidyalaya join Defence services? Height and weight requirements?
  15. What steps should I follow to join CID after completing class 12th (Biology)? Do I need to write any entrance exam?
  16. What is the procedure to join CS after graduation? What are the steps to follow?
  17. What steps should I follow after completing class 12th to become a CA?
  18. What steps should I follow to become a DC being a SC category candidate? Which Degree course should I pursue?
7th April 2017, 08:58 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What steps should a Girl candidate follow to join Defence after completing B.Com scoring 50% marks?

Sorry, to say that girls are not eligible to join Defence Services as per UPSC guidelines. Only unmarried male candidates who have passed 12th standard or Bachelor's degree course from a recognized board/ university are eligible to join Defence Services through NDA or CDS examination. So, being a girl candidate, you are not eligible to apply for NDA or CDS examination and you are not eligible to join Defence Services.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?