11th November 2016, 12:18 PM
fariya sheikh

Can I join IIT after completing class 12th scoring 86.4% marks? When is the new session of Allen Institute starting?

Hello Sir, I have completed class 12th scoring 86.4% marks and now I want to join IIT to continue my studies. Am I eligible to join IIT after scoring 86.4% marks in class 12th? When is the new session of Allen Institute starting? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to appear for IIT exam after completing class 12th with 60% marks?
  2. What is the procedure to join AFMC after completing class 12th scoring 90% marks?
  3. Am I eligible to join the Private Banking sector after completing class 12th scoring 45% marks?
  4. Can I join Customs directly after completing class 12th scoring 75% marks? Do I have to complete Graduation to join Customs?
  5. Which course should I pursue after completing class 12th (MPC) scoring 75% marks?
  6. Allen Career Institute, KOTA is suitable for the preparation of IIT exam?
  7. What steps should a Girl candidate follow to join Defence after completing B.Com scoring 50% marks? -- [New]
  8. Am I eligible to get a job in after completing my degree course scoring 70% marks? What is the starting salary offered in Infosys?
  9. Am I eligible to become a Clerk in the Indian Army after completing my class 12th scoring 57% marks?
  10. What is the annual fee for Allen Career Institute, Kota for IIT Coaching? Is there any Scholarship available?
  11. Am I eligible to apply for CDS examination after completing class 12th with 58% and Graduation with 70% marks?
  12. Can I get admission in IIT for pursuing B.Tech after scoring 57% marks in class 12?
  13. How can I join Merchant Navy after completing class 12th (PCM) scoring 64% marks?
  14. How can I become a Pilot of Air India Airlines after completing class 12th scoring 80% marks? Which College or University should I join?
  15. How should I crack IIT exam after completing my 12th?
  16. Procedure to get refund of fee at Allen Institute
  17. Can I pursue B.Sc Agriculture after completing class 12th scoring 84.4% marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How can I get a job in the Indian Railways after completing class 12th with 80% marks?
12th November 2016, 09:49 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join IIT after completing class 12th scoring 86.4% marks? When is the new session of Allen Institute starting?

IIT stands for Indian Institute of Technology and to get admission in the institute candidates have to appear and qualify in JEE.

JEE is conducted in two stages as Main and Advanced stage. The candidates appearing or passed 12th with minimum 45% with PCM are eligible to appear for Main examination.

Candidate after qualifying in Main examination will be eligible for Advanced if he/she has scored aggreagte in 12th board which is in 20 percentile as per their respective board.

The new session for the Allen Institute for preparation for JEE 2018 examination is not started. For more information visit at www.allen.ac.in.
13th November 2016, 12:06 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join IIT after completing class 12th scoring 86.4% marks? When is the new session of Allen Institute starting?

Having secure Class 12th with 86.4 percent you are eligible for appearing in JEE Advanced and hence for admission in IITs ( on board percentage requirement prospective )if your stream of academics includes Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as your main subjects.

Now as far you are concerned about the ALLEN batches for JEE preparation then all the batches of ALLEN has been started by the mid of August for JEE 2017 preparation and no batches is available for admission right now.

But you can join ALLEN for preparing for JEE 2018 for which the registration for admission cum entrance test has started from 3rd November and is currently going on its official link i.e; www.allen.ac.in.

One thing I would also like to mention here that if you have appeared your board examination in 2016 then you can not appear in JEE 2018 for admission in IITs. For further details regarding JEE you can log on to the link www.jeemain.nic.in.
13th November 2016, 07:24 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

To join IIT after completion of your 12th standard with an aggregate of 86.4% marks from a recognised board, you have to appear and qualify the JEE Main and Advanced examination. You have to appear, qualify and secure top 2,00,000 rank in JEE Main examination to be eligible to appear in JEE Advanced examination. If you secure good rank in JEE Advanced examination, by participating in counselling process, you can get admission in IIT.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?