14th December 2016, 02:36 PM
sairamjayakumar08

How can I become an Engine Driver (Loco Pilot) in the Indian Railway? Which exam do I have to appear for?

Respected Sir, I want to become an Engine Driver (Loco Pilot) so I want to know how can I become a Engine Driver (Loco Pilot) in the Indian Railway? Which exam do I have to appear for? Please tell me about the study material.

Related Questions:
15th December 2016, 05:06 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I become an Engine Driver (Loco Pilot) in the Indian Railway? Which exam do I have to appear for?

To become an Engine Driver (Loco Pilot) in Indian Railway, you have to apply for RRB Loco Pilot examination and the eligibility criteria required to appear in RRB Loco Pilot examination is mentioned below :-

=> You should have passed 10th standard and ITI or Diploma course from a Government recognised Institute.

=> You should be at least 17 years old and upper age relaxation is applicable to reserved category candidates as per Government norms.
4th December 2018, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I become an Engine Driver (Loco Pilot) in the Indian Railway? Which exam do I have to appear for?

Which exam I should write for Indian train driver after completing diploma EEE
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?