25th August 2011, 04:16 PM
nehasawlani

Am I eligible for Ph.D in English after doing M.A in English with 43%? What is the requirement?

hi i hav done m.a.in eng.lit wid43% n nw i want to do p.hd in eng. i want to knw that i m able for it nd what is requirment of this field. thnk u

Related Questions:
  1. What is the minimum requirement of Ph.D in English? How many days will it take to complete Ph.D?
  2. Eligibility for PhD course in English Literature through online mode?
  3. From which university I can do PhD after completion of my M.Phil and MA with 53% marks in English?
  4. Am I eligible to apply for Ph.D in English after completing MA in English with 50.1%?
  5. Eligibility for Ph.D in English literature after completing M.A English with 52.22%?
  6. Ph.D in English after M.A in English from Osmania in distance?
  7. How can I get admission to study PhD in English if secured 50% in M.A.(English) being a 52 years old candidate?
  8. What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing Ph.D in English after completion of MA in English? -- [New]
  9. Information about pursuing PhD English from IGNOU?
  10. Detailed information about PhD in English Language and English Literature for an English postgraduate? Possibility to do PhD in Management?
  11. Which course should i choose in post graduation to become a English professor in a college?
  12. Am I eligible to do PhD in English without any entrance exam if completed M.A. from Karnataka State Open University?
  13. Will less marks in Ph.D degree in English Literature cause any problem?
  14. Recognised university for correspondence M.Phil/PhD in English?
  15. Am I eligible to do PhD in English in Kurukshetra University with 52% in M.A.(English)?
  16. How to study PhD and become English Professor being a postgraduate?
  17. List of universities offering PhD in English in India? Procedure to apply?
  18. List of Distance universities which offer PhD in English
13th December 2011, 10:05 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for Ph.D in English after doing M.A in English with 43%? What is the requirement?

Sorry to inform you that your percentage is not up to mark because as per my record i have seen for pursuing P.hd in english first of all you must be holding a master degree in concerned subject with atleast 55% of marks.
8th June 2013, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for Ph.D in English after doing M.A in English with 43%? What is the requirement?

am i elegible for doing phd in english though i have done my grajuation in media science but M.A in english with 55% marks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?