22nd May 2011, 10:32 PM
KALAISELVAN.P

How can I get a job abroad after completing B.E Aeronautical?

hi i complete the B.E aeronautical. How can I get a job abroad after completing the course

Related Questions:
  1. Top 10 universities which offer B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) in Abroad? Percentage required in 12th to study Aeronautical in Abroad?
  2. Can I get job in ISRO after completing B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) in Abroad? Value of B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) if doing from Abroad?
  3. After completing B.Sc in H&HA how to go for Abroad for further studies?
  4. Short term course in Aeronautical engineering after completing B.E? What are the entrance exams to study in abroad? -- [New]
  5. List of companies which offer recruitment to Aeronautical Engineering Diploma student in Abroad?
  6. What should I do to do MS in Aeronautical in abroad? What are the opportunities available for doing MS in abroad?
  7. Suitable job in Abroad after B.A. Literature? Procedure to get job Abroad?
  8. In which entrance exam I have to appear for study B.E. in Aeronautical Engineering in Abroad after completing Diploma course?
  9. How can I study B.Tech in Abroad after completing Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course?
  10. List of reputed universities which offer MS(Aeronautical Engineering) in Abroad
  11. What kind of job opportunities I will get after completing Aeronautical engineering?
  12. How can I study MS(Aerospace Engineering) in Abroad after completing B.E.(Aeronautical Engineering)?
  13. How to get a job in abroad after completing MBA with no experience?
  14. What is the procedure to do MS Aerospace Engineering in abroad after completion of B.E Aeronautical Engineering?
  15. What should I do to study aeronautical engineering course in abroad after completing 10th?
  16. Which masters course I can do abroad after completion of Aeronautical Engineering?
  17. After completing EXTC engineering can I continue with master's in aeronautical engineering? Which exams should be given to study abroad for masters in aeronautical?
  18. In which companies can I get a job after completing Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the salary offered to Aeronautical Engineers? -- [Most Discussed]

30th May 2011, 07:27 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get a job abroad after completing B.E Aeronautical?

Aeronautical engineering is an area with lots of opportunities. They are developing and designing aircrafts to space. Once the aspirants get few years of experience, they can work as senior engineers in this area. The aspirants can get a starting remuneration of Rs.8000 to Rs.15000. Those who are working in abroad in multi national firms can earn more that this.

21st November 2011, 09:25 PM
mahi 16

yes you can get jobs abroad after doing this course in india.

4th June 2014, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

Hey,i want to becomes an aeronauicl engineer and want to job in abroad. what should i do..Now im in class 12th maths

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?