24th July 2012, 10:32 AM
Unregistered

How can I join a good post in Army after 12th science?

How i can join the great post in army after the 12th in science ?

25th July 2012, 04:34 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: How can I join a good post in Army after 12th science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hey friend,

Having completed +2 in science stream the way of joining in Indian Army which is a defence force of India is by writing the entrance exam as it is the exact procedure after completing your respected +2.

There are many entrance exams which are conducted on depending the qualification which you possess,but as regarding your qualification of completed +2,the entrance exam which you can write is by writing the NDA and TES Exam

These two exams offers you to join in Indian Army who have a qualification of completed +2.

There are certain other criteria's which you need to possess apart from the education qualification in order to apply for the exams to join in Army.

The criteria's may include such as:

For NDA:

You need to be a citizen of India and must be a unmarried male candidate.

The age limit for the exam is that the candidate must have 16 1/2-19 years.

Education qualification needed for joining in Indian Army is that the candidate must have completed +2 for joining in Indian Army.

You need to be physically fit as it is important.

For TES:

To tell about TES criteria's it is similar to NDA but the age limit needed for the exam is that the candidate must have 16 1/2-19 1/2years

Education qualification needed for the exam is that the candidate must have completed +2 with physics and mathematics as subjects

Physical Standard for Army:

If you are satisfying the criteria's for the respected exam,then you can apply for that exam.

ALL THE BEST
25th July 2012, 04:44 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join a good post in Army after 12th science?

[B]Dear aspirant you can join Army as an officer by NDA exam after 10+2 so you can apply for NDA exam.

Eligibliity: 10+2 pass and unmarried male

You will be selected on the basis of written exam for the SSB interview after interview clearing you will go NDA in khadakvasla for Gradaution.

BEST OF LUCK..
25th July 2012, 06:41 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

In order to join good post in Indian Army after 12th Science you have to apply, appear and crack NDA(National Defence Academy) entrance exam conducted by UPSC twice every year as NDA-I and NDA-II.

The eligible candidate must be a male candidate only having either appear for the final 12th exam or pass in any stream from a recognised Board within the age of 16.5 to 19 years with good Physical and Mental health.

The selection is through written exam, personal interview, Physical Fitness and finally through Medical Test.

For further information you may log on to http://www.upsc.gov.in
25th July 2012, 08:09 PM
padmasree253

Thumbs up Re: How can I join a good post in Army after 12th science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
[SIZE=4]hi friend,
you can write NDA EXAMINATION TO GET IN THESE FOLLOWING JOBS..

NDA stands for National Defence Academy . This Examination is conducted by UPSC . If your qualified in Written Examination then you may send for Training academy . NDA having three academy like ,

-Army Academy
-Naval Academy
-Air Force Academy

For Army academy , you should qualified in 12th standard or equivalent Examination in any discipline from recognized University .

For Airforce and Navy Academy , You should qualified in 12th standard in science or equivalent Examination from recognized university .

Your age should be 16.5 years to 19 years .

You should physically as well as mentally fit for NDA training academy . You should be Unmarried Male candidate then only your eligible for NDA Examination . Females are not eligible For NDA Examination in any academies .

The Admission for NDA Examination divided into three stages like , Written Examination / Group Discussion and Interview .

Important Notification for NDA Examination are published in Employment news papers and Leading news paper in our country . You may collect the Examination application form from the Post office in any branches in our country .

[/SIZE][SIZE=4][SIZE=4]Syllabus for NDA Examination :- [/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=4]

-Mathematics
-General Ability Test

[/SIZE][SIZE=4][SIZE=4]Important Notification for NDA (1)[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=4]

-Date of Notification :- 31 / 12 / 2011

-Last Date for Receipt of Applications :- 30 / 01 / 2012

-Date of Examination :- 15 / 04 / 2012

-Duration of Exam :- 1 Day

[/SIZE][SIZE=4][SIZE=4]Important Notification for NDA (2)[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=4]

-Date of Notification :- 05 / 05 / 2012

-Last Date for Receipt of Applications :- 04 / 06 / 2012

-Date of Examination :- 19 / 08 / 2012

-Duration of Exam :- 1 Day

So , I suggest you apply for NDA Examination

YOU CAN SEE THE ATTACHMENTS...

ALL THE BEST...

[/SIZE]
Attached Files
File Type: pdf nda2_2012 pdf.pdf(101.8 KB, 80 views)
16th August 2012, 12:30 AM
Onkar Kaur
Senior Member+

Hello Friend,

If you want to join Indian Army, you can give the entrance exam of NDA. Here, NDA stands for National Defense Academy. This exam is conducted by UPSC.

Eligibility Criteria:

1. Candidate must be 10+2 passed.

2. Age Limit should be between 16.5-19 years.

3. Unmarried and must be citizen of India.

Wish you all the very best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?