7th August 2013, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

How can I join Merchant Navy after completing engineering? What is the criteria?

i studying in last year mechanical engg,so tell me how to join marchant navy after complition engg?also tell eligibility criteriya?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I join Merchant Navy after passing 12th? What is the requirement?
  2. How to join merchant navy after completing B.Tech in mechanical engineering?
  3. Can I join Merchant navy after completing engineering from mechanical stream?
  4. Can I join merchant navy after completing diploma in electronics & telecommunication engineering?
  5. How to join Merchant navy after completing 12th? List of the government colleges?
  6. Do I need to any other course to join Merchant Navy after completing Mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  7. Required Eligibility criteria to join Merchant Navy after completion of Graduation in Mechanical Engineering?
  8. How may I join merchant navy after completion of B.Com degree? What sort of physical fitness is required for the same?
  9. How to join Merchant Navy after completing Mechanical engineering
  10. How to join Merchant Navy after completing 12th from UP board
  11. How can I join Merchant Navy after completing engineering? What is the criteria?
  12. Common application form for non upsc entries?
  13. Government colleges for Merchant Navy? How to join them? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I join Merchant Navy after completing engineering in electronics and telecommunication
  15. How to join Merchant Navy after completing BSc in computer science
  16. How to join Merchant Navy after passing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  17. Is there any scope to join in Merchant Navy after completing engineering in electronics and telecommunication branch?
  18. Admission procedure of joining Merchant Navy after completing of IT engineering course? Is there any entrance exam to be answered?
15th May 2015, 09:22 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join Merchant Navy after completing engineering? What is the criteria?

Yes you are eligible to join Merchant Navy after your graduation through CDS entry.

The CDS examination is conducted by UPSC twice in a year as CDS I and CDS II. The examination is conducted for joining in the Air Forec , Navy , IMF and OTA.

The common eligibility for all the examination is candidates must have completed there graduation from a recognised university with discipline vary according to selection of wings also the age of candidates must be between 19-23 years for Navy.

The examination is conducted in two stages as Written and SSB. It is mandatory to qualify in each of the stages to get the job in Navy.

The written paper contains major number of questions from English and General Knowledge.If you qualifies in the written you are called for the SSB.

for more information visit at www.upsc.gov.in
15th May 2015, 12:44 PM
pjgp

Default Re: How can I join Merchant Navy after completing engineering? What is the criteria?

CDS is the entrance examination conducted twice every year by the upsc for recruitment of army ,navy,airforce.
by this examination you can directly recruit into the Indian services.
eligibilities are:
candidate should complete his or her graduation without anu backlogs.
the candidate should be physically and mentally fit.
the age limit should be 19-22 year.
UPCS conduct written exam as well as SSB.
if you pass in those examinations you will be selected to Indian service.........

all the best
15th May 2015, 06:06 PM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

In order to join Indian Navy candidate must have completed graduation in any branch/discipline. Though final year candidates are also considered eligible to apply. Candidates have to appear for Combined Defence Service (CDS) Examination conducted twice in a year by UPSC. Candidate has to join Naval Academy after successfully clearing CDS Examination. Age limit fixed for joining Naval Academy is 19 years to 22 years. Also it is required that candidate must be Indian citizen, unmarried and male. It is also required that candidate must have good health without any cardiovascular, orthopaedical, neuro, hormonal disease.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?