20th August 2013, 10:27 AM
Unregistered

How can I join Merchant Navy after passing 12th with 59% and 60% in English

Hello, sir I am Ankur singh I am interested to join the merchant navy. I passed the 12th class with 59% & 60% in English. Please tell me how to join..

Related Questions:
28th April 2015, 04:32 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join Merchant Navy after passing 12th with 59% and 60% in English

You can join Merchant Navy,if you have passed 12th class with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.

The eligibility criteria to join Merchant Navy are as under:-

-The candidate should have passed 10+2 class or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognized board.

-The age limit to apply is 16 years to 25 years.

-Candidates should be physically and Mentally strong, fit for sea-services under standard norms

-Only unmarried male and female candidate can apply for Merchant Navy.

-The candidate eye sight should be 6/6 without glasses.There should not be color blindness.

-The exam is conducted in different stages.These are;

*Written Exam.

*Physical Test

* Medical Test

*Personality Interview.
29th April 2015, 12:27 PM
abhi1999
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I join Merchant Navy after passing 12th with 59% and 60% in English

Merchant Navy is one of the Defence Academy.Mechant Navy comes under NDA(National Defence Academy).

Candidate must pass his/her class 12th with Physics,Chemistry and Mathematics.Candidate age should be between 16 years to 25 years.Age Relaxation for SC/St candidates is 5 years.

Selection of the candidates are on the basis of Written Test,Physical Test and Interview.

Candidate who want to apply must be physically and mentally fit.His/her eyesight should be 6/6.

In this Defence Academy only unmarried male and female candidates are eligible.

The best training Institute of Merchant Navy is T.S. Chanakya.Candidates who qualify from here,that complete their first certificate of competency.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?