19th December 2013, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

How can I join merchant navy without 12th standard

Dear sir
sir I complited a diploma in mechanical after 10th std can I joint merchant navy without 12th std please give give me a answer quick

Related Questions:
  1. Best Institutes for Merchant Navy? Is it possible to join Merchant Navy with 55% in 12th?
  2. Eligibility for merchant navy? What to do to join Merchant Navy after 12th with PCM? How to join training and the physical eligibility? What is the fee structure?
  3. How to join Merchant Navy after 12th?
  4. How may I join merchant navy after completion of B.Com degree? What sort of physical fitness is required for the same?
  5. Can I join Merchant navy after passing 12th commerce? What is the procedure to join Merchant Navy?
  6. How to join in Merchant Navy after completing 12th?
  7. Government colleges for Merchant Navy? How to join them? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Minimum percentage required in 12th standard for Merchant Navy?
  9. How can I join merchant navy after passing 10th? I want to join in Merchant Navy -- [New]
  10. What is the procedure to join Merchant Navy as a Deck Officer after completing 12th in BSEB board with 71%
  11. How to join Merchant navy after completing 12th? List of the government colleges?
  12. Merchant Navy after 12th standard with science stream?
  13. How to join Merchant Navy after completing 12th from UP board
  14. How can I join Merchant Navy with commerce stream? I have passed 12th HSc exam
  15. How to join Merchant Navy after passing 12th? What percentage is required for it? Is there any scope for girls in Merchant navy?
  16. Eligibility for Merchant Navy after 12th standard? Forms to be filled for the same?
  17. Hwo to join merchant Navy if I am interested in Merchant Navy?
  18. Can I join Merchant Navy after passing 12th? What is the procedure?
20th December 2013, 03:51 PM
AMOLSHIRSAT

Thumbs up Re: How can I join merchant navy without 12th standard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear sir
sir I complited a diploma in mechanical after 10th std can I joint merchant navy without 12th std please give give me a answer quick
You should need to complete 12th,without that i dnt think so u r able to do navy joining.
so cmplete the 12th standard and put 1st foot towards achieving ur goal
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?