13th December 2012, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

How can I join Nausena if I am a Male candidate who has completed his graduation

hello i m a male candicate completed my graduation.how can i join nausena? When is the form available

31st July 2015, 06:49 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join Nausena if I am a Male candidate who has completed his graduation

To join the Indian Navy after the graduation candidates have to qualify in the CDS examination. CDS examination is conducted by the UPSC twice every year.

The qualification to appear for the CDS examination for the Indian Navy is candidates must have completed the graduation from the recognised university and have studied mathematics and physics upto the 10+2. The candidates age must be between 19-22 years.

So if you have above qualifications you are eligible to appear. The application for the examination will be available from the August.

The examination is conducted in the two stages and the candidates have to qualify in both the stages for the final selection in the Indian Navy.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?