9th September 2013, 02:01 PM
lakshmipmantur

How can I prepare for CA while doing engineering?

how to prepare for CA while doing engineering??

Related Questions:
  1. How to prepare for IAS exam after passing Electronics Engineering?
  2. Marine engineering after completing BE EE engineering? How to get seats and prepare for entrance exam? -- [New]
  3. How to prepare for ONGC GT for electronics engineering
  4. Best ways to prepare for PSU exam? I am a student of Electrical Engineering
  5. How to prepare for TNPSC combined service engineering?
  6. What subjects should a B.Tech Instrumentation and Electronics Engineering student choose for PSU exam? How to prepare for it and which are the coaching institutes?
  7. How to prepare for commando engineering?
  8. Can I prepare for civil services after B.Tech in Agriculture engineering?
  9. How can I prepare for job interview? I am doing engineering
  10. How to prepare for JEST after passing B.Tech in Electrical engineering? Books to be referred?
  11. List of the colleges of BSc(IT) and MSc(IT) of Saurashtra University in Surendranagar and Rajkot?
  12. Can I get admission to any NIT through NIMCET after studying Biology in 12th standard?
  13. How should I prepare for UG entrance exam for Agriculture engineering?
  14. How to prepare for Aptitude Test during 3rd year of Engineering?
  15. How should I prepare for campus interview? I have passed diploma in engineering
  16. How can I prepare for RRB? I am pursuing B.Tech in electronics and instrumentation engineering
  17. How to become an IAS officer after Engineering (ECE)? how to prepare and subjects to study? Is it necessary to join IAS academy to prepare? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How can I prepare for engineering service exam? I have scored 50% marks
15th July 2016, 07:48 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare for CA while doing engineering?

CA means Chartered Accountancy. You are pursuing engineering and you want to do CA course, it is very strange. It would be better for you to prepare for GATE exams for M.Tech or government jobs.

However, if you have decided to do CA course then its your wish, first of all to get admission into this course, you will have to pass in Common Proficiency Test. CPT is conducted twice every year by ICAI.

CPT questions are from commerce stream subjects like accountancy, economics, aptitude, mercantile law etc. You can prepare for this subjects by basic 10+2 books of these subjects. If you do not want to give CPT then after completion of engineering with 60% marks, you can directly apply for Integrated Professional competence course which is second stage of CA course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?