9th September 2013, 06:40 PM
ayappant

How can I prepare for TCS aptitude test and technical HR interview

How to prepare for TCS Aptitude Test and technical hr interview in a limited-time of 2 weeks?

14th October 2016, 02:39 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare for TCS aptitude test and technical HR interview

You can prepare for aptitude test and interview of Tata Consultancy Services in limited span of two weeks but you will have to be on your toes and work hard with strong determination, dedication.

>>First take Quantitative aptitude by RS Aggarwal. Fix a target of five chapters starting from Number system to be solved each day. If you stick to this target, you will most probably solve whole book in 12 days as there are some chapters hardly of 1-2 pages. In last two days, take out previous aptitude papers and solve at least 5 previous year papers, you will get confidence.

Solving 5 chapters of aptitude will take minimum of 7 hours a day and rest depends upon your talent and calculation.

Devote two hours of preparation to technical subjects, just revise all technical subjects of your stream in 14 days. Interviewers will generally ask basic questions from technical subjects.

For one hour every day, communicate with your room mate or peer group in English without fumble. While going for HR interview make sure, what you have written in CV or resume, you know each and everything of it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?