8th August 2013, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

How can I write IPS written exam after doing final year?

i am doing final year now i write IPS entrance exam

12th June 2014, 01:14 AM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

Default Re: How can I write IPS written exam after doing final year?

You did not mention your highest level of academic qualification or the academic course for which you are pursuing final year.

If you had mentioned that, I would have better suggested you.

However, in order to be eligible to make entry into IPS, you should have completed your Graduation.

All the candidates who have completed Graduation with any of the stream are eligible to apply for civil services exam which is the common written exam for the candidates to be placed in all the civil services like
IAS
IPS
IFS
IRS etc.

No minimum percentage of marks are required for the candidates in Graduation.

In addition to this,

The candidates of General category should be in the age group of 21-30 years.
Relaxation in upper age limit upto 3 years for the candidates of OBC category and upto 5 years for the candidates of SC or ST category.

If you possess the above mentioned criteria, I suggest you to crack the following selection procedure to make entry into civil services like IPS
CSAT Exam
Main Exam
Interview

Wish you all the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?