20th March 2012, 08:03 PM
aditya00791

Where can I get the IPS entrance exam form? Can I write it while in final year? Whom I have to contact?

i am doing my final year engg.
shall i write ips exam?
if yes than where can i get exam form?
when will be the exam(at what date)?
whom i have to contact for this exam process?

26th March 2012, 10:14 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where can I get the IPS entrance exam form? Can I write it while in final year? Whom I have to contact?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aditya00791 View Post
i am doing my final year engg.
shall i write ips exam?
if yes than where can i get exam form?
when will be the exam(at what date)?
whom i have to contact for this exam process?
Candidate who has either qualified bachelors degree examination or is in the final year are considered eligible to write the Civil Service Examination conducted for Indian Police Service and other civil services.
The minimum eligible age is 21 years and the maximum age limit is 30 years, which is relaxed upto 3 years for candidates belonging to OBC category and 5 years for candidates belonging to Sc/St category.

If you are willing to write the examination, you may apply online through www.upsconline.nic.in

The Civil Service Preliminary Exam, for the year 2012, is going to be held on 20.05.2012.

The last date to apply for the examination is over and hence, you can not apply for the Civil Service Exam 2012.

For any information, refer to the official website of Union Public Service Commission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?