2nd February 2013, 07:25 PM
kunaldream

How can we prepare for GATE exam? Is it necessary to take the coaching?

How can we prepare the gate exam ???is it necessary to take the coaching in other institute.....

Related Questions:
  1. How to prepare for upcoming GATE entrance exam? Where in Kolkata can I get coaching for GATE Instrumentation? Which type of books are appropriate for preparing for MCQ's of GATE exam?
  2. Standard books to prepare for GATE exam if I am not taking any GATE coaching? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to prepare for GATE in ECE branch without taking any coaching from coaching center?
  4. Which Books I have to prepare for GATE Exam being a candidate of pursuing B.Tech in EEE and not interested to take coaching for GATE Exam?
  5. How can I prepare for GATE without coaching?
  6. Is it possible to prepare for GATE in 8 months? Should I join some coaching institute?
  7. Best coaching centers for GATE? Any coaching centers in Bangalore? Cant I get admission in GATE without going for coaching?
  8. What is the right time to prepare for GATE exam? Should I start coaching now?
  9. Best coaching class for GATE in Maharashtra?
  10. Best coaching center for GATE in Delhi? I want to prepare for GATE exam
  11. How to prepare for GATE? Which books should I refer? Best coaching institutes for the same?
  12. How should I prepare for GATE ? Is there any coaching? Any institutes in Chennai?
  13. I am not finding GATE exam interested, why?
  14. GATE 2015 preparation without taking coaching -- [New]
  15. How to prepare for GATE Exam for the year 2013? Which is the best Coaching Institute for this Exam in Delhi?
  16. How should I prepare for upcoming GATE and government core job exam with coaching?
  17. How to get a core job after completing B.Tech ECE?
  18. List of top Coaching Centers to prepare for GATE Exam in Cochin?
11th July 2014, 12:45 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can we prepare for GATE exam? Is it necessary to take the coaching?

The Graduate Admission Test in Engineering (GATE) is defined as an all-India level examination for students who wish to pursue Masters/Direct PhD in India as well as abroad. GATE score matters a lot for those aspiring to seek admission in institutes like IIT, NIT, IISC. The GATE score is important for admissions to various post-graduate programs. For eligibility, candidate needs to hold Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/ Technology/ Architecture (4 years after 10+2/ Post-B.Sc./ Post-Diploma). Even Master’s degree holders in any branch of Science/ Mathematics/ Statistics/ Computer Applications are eligible. Even candidates in the second or higher year of Four-year integrated Master’s degree programs in Engineering/ Technology is also eligible. Candidates who have obtained score in examinations conducted by UPSC/AICTE can also write GATE exam. You can seek admission in ACE Engineering Academy for CL GATE for guidance.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?