14th March 2017, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

How to concentrate on studies to get good marks in 12th science stream?

I am weak in study. I am in 12th science stream and usually get low scores as I am not able to concentrate on studies. I have PCMB English and IT subjects. Can you please give me guide so that I can concentrate on my study as well as preparing well for 12th board and entrance exam readily. I usually get below 40%. Could you please give me proper guide so that I will improve my performance.

15th March 2017, 02:34 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to concentrate on studies to get good marks in 12th science stream?

It is not difficult to score good marks in final exams but the only thing that you have to do is to study with proper planing. First of all you have to take care of your health. Be regular in study because giving gap may cause deviation form concentration. Practice previous year papers as much as you can. This will give you an idea about the exam pattern time management. Make short notes on all important topics to revise before final exam.
15th March 2017, 02:48 PM
AshitaBanerjee

Default Re: How to concentrate on studies to get good marks in 12th science stream?

Do not panic so much as it will lead to stress which is not good for you at all. There are many who have the same problem like you. Giving you few tips on concentration and preparation:

~Write down the important point in a separate notebook so that you can go through it before the exam.

~ Get proper sleep and eat healthy breakfast before you start. Include almonds in your diet this will help memorizing better.

~ keep all the distractions away.

~ READ out the answers loud and proper. Close the door of your room always and let no one disturb you.

~ Before going to sleep recall all what you have studied and see what you have successfully remembered by far.

~Study the critical appreciations, summaries , plots and the basics of all the chapters in your course. In case you cannot answer you will have something to write at least and it is very important.

~Start highlighting all the key words so that its easy to remember.

~ Focus more on the weaker subjects.

~ If you have enough time solve sample test papers.

~ Most importantly be confident and believe in yourself.
15th March 2017, 11:04 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

You can score good marks in 12th if and only if you yourself want to score good marks and are willing to do what all is required.

Let me tell you some tips for the preparation :

* Make a schedule and follow it no matter what.
* Know your syllabus.
* Know your strengths and weaknesses.
* Revise your strengths.
* Study the weaknesses as good as possible.
* Believe in yourself because you only can help yourself, no one else can.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?