11th April 2012, 06:23 PM
parasjolly

How to crack LEET exam for admission in B.Tech in best colleges?

how we can crack leetexam for admission in b.tech in best colleges please give me some tips.sir please tell me best colleges and colleges which can offered lateral entry in 2nd year 3rdsem.after diploma.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in HBTI by LEET? List of the government colleges in UP for LEET?
  2. What is the date of sale of LEET forms? Books to be referred to crack the exam?
  3. Tips on how to crack LEET entrance exam?
  4. How can I get admission in B.Tech through LEET if completed 3 years Diploma course?
  5. How can I join B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering after doing diploma in electrical engineering with 60%
  6. How much percentage is needed to get in B.Tech? What are the other requirements? -- [New]
  7. How to get admission in B.Tech through LEET?
  8. What is the date of online counseling for LEET students to take admission in B.Tech?
  9. Eligibility to apply in B.Tech for diploma holder in E&TC from IGNOU? Duration of B.Tech course after diploma?
  10. Tips to crack LEET for diploma student
  11. Which government colleges in India offer seats for direct admission 2nd year through LEET exam? Does PEC Chandigarh offer any seats for LEET qualifying students?
  12. What is the difference between ECT and LEET? Through LEET how can I get admission in B.Tech 2nd year after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Whether LEET is state level entrance exam?
  13. What should be done after Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  14. In which college can I join after completing civil engineering?
  15. List of various LEET colleges in different states for direct 2nd year admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Procedure to apply for LEET exam for B.Tech?
  17. List of top B.Tech LEET civil engineering colleges in Jaipur?
  18. Will it be possible for me to do B.Tech after completion of diploma CST?
15th January 2016, 11:25 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to crack LEET exam for admission in B.Tech in best colleges?

TIPS to crack LEET exam for admission in B.Tech in best colleges as given below:::::::::::>>>>>>>>>
  1. First of all Know syllabus
  2. Make schedule for study according to sections
  3. Collect study material
  4. Give more time to study
  5. Clear the basic concepts
  6. You can join Coaching classes.
  7. For any confusion discuss with teachers
  8. Start preparation form easy sections.

The name of best LEET college for you as given below:::::::::::>>>>>>>
  1. Shri Haryana Shekhawati B. A. Prashikshan Sanstnan
  2. Indian School of Mines University - Dhanbad, Jharkhand
  3. Delhi College of Engineering,Delhi.
  4. Punjab Engineering College,Chandigarh.
  5. Punjab University,Chandigarh.
  6. V.B. Institute Of Teacher Training and Research
  7. Northern India Engineering College - New Delhi, Delhi
  8. Delhi Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Research - New Delhi
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?