9th April 2012, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

How do I prepare for boards from class 9th? How much should I study?

How do i prepare for boards from class 9 and how much should i study daily

7th June 2012, 12:44 PM
aTRazan

Default Re: How do I prepare for boards from class 9th? How much should I study?

Try joining a good tuition centre where atleast two classes per week are taken. You also study for atleast 4 hours a day on non-tuition days. Try practicing sums of maths and science subjects regularly. Concentrate on english since its marks will be of utmost important in your future. Also try practicing from past year papers.
14th January 2013, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How do I prepare for boards from class 9th? How much should I study?

How to do study in ninth class for IIT
17th February 2013, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

i am in 9th standard and i want to how to study for 10th standard
18th February 2013, 01:05 AM
Beawar

Dear..

First of all let me tell you that you are worried from class 9th for the boards which is not a good think. I means its good that you are sincere enough and want to get good marks but do not think that boards and some special exam as it will give you more mental pressure. Consider it as other exams,

Now here i got some tips for you to get good marks : -

Make a time table and study according to that

Divide time equally to all subject

give more extra time to weaker ones

Solve Previous paper

Read as much as you can

Prepare continuously as it is the key to get sure success

Stick to the time table any how.

Complete the course at least before Diwali so that you get enough time for revision and sample paper solving

Always try to learn new question because in Boards only thing which will affect your performance is the paper which is designed in such a way that it put the student on thinking mode so improve your thinking

Stay cool to get more marks

Hope it will help

Cheers...!!!
6th September 2013, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

I am in 9th std my ,I am weak in ALGEBRA and GEOMETRY how should I study in 9th std as well as in 10th board examination ? PLEASE REPLY ME...............................
25th December 2013, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

I am a student of class ix. and i want to prepare for scra. what should i prefer guide me ??
6th April 2014, 06:41 PM
Sharif tadvi

Post Re: How do I prepare for boards from class 9th? How much should I study?

I am in 9th std my ,I am weak in ALGEBRA and GEOMETRY how should I study in 9th std as well as in 10th board examination ? PLEASE
22nd June 2014, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

how many hours a should i study each day
because i come back from school at around 4:20
9th October 2014, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

I am in 9th and want to know how to prepare for my 9 th.continuosly I am getting average grades but I want nive ones
20th October 2014, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

hey i m a student in 9 and i m weak in science and maths and in future i want to become a doctor plzz help me out if you have any opinion
20th October 2014, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

hey im in std 9 and im weak in geometry and science and in future i want to take science and become a doctor plzz reply if you have any opinion
1st February 2016, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

Sr I am presently studying in 10th class Now I want to ask u that how many revisions should be given to syllabus to score best in exams during session.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?