13th August 2013, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare for Civil Services? I am a 9th class student

I am a 9th class student.Which are the best books that I can read to start my preparation for civil service

15th May 2015, 08:47 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare for Civil Services? I am a 9th class student

You pleased me as your attention towards your future goal and also excited to know suggestions to achieve the goal.

As civil services examination is not an easy one.So it requires hard labour. But you are not eligible for the examination now as the minimum educational qualification to be eligible for the examination is graduation. Also candidates must have attained the age of 21-30 years if belongs to general category. There is relaxation of 3years and five years for SC/ST on upper age limit.

To crack the examination as you are in 9th std from now if you will be conscious about your English and General studies with having good knowledge of the event taking place around the world. Then till graduation you will become knowledge bank. This will benefit you allot in the examination. So keep on maintaining routine fo not move it for another day.

The examination is conducted in three stages as :-
Preliminary.
Mains.
Interview.

For any query visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?