22nd June 2012, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

How to do IPS after completion of B.Com?

How can posibale completion b com ips....pelase tell me how should I do it

24th June 2012, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do IPS after completion of B.Com?

now im studing CA. CA is eligible for ips.
24th July 2012, 01:13 PM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
If your aspiring to become and IPS Officer then you should apply for Civil Service Examination which conducted by Union Public Service Commission .

The Minimum Qualification to apply for this IPS Examination, is that candidate should Complete graduation in any discipline from recognized University .

You have Completed B.com Degree Course . So, Your eligible to apply for this IPS Examination .

IPS stands for Indian Police Service .

Eligibility Criteria Required for IPS Examination :-

You should be passed in three years bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognzied university . The candidate who are waiting for the result for Bachelor degree you may also eligible to apply for this Examination .

Only the candidate who get pass without arrears in Graduation are eligible to apply for this Examination . Only Pass Mark is Enough to apply for Civil Servie Examiantion .

Your age should be in between 21 years to 30 years and Upper age Relaxation will applicable for obc candidates 3 years and sc/st candidates for 5 years .

Number of Attempts :-

** For General candidates :- 4 Times
** For OBC candidates :- 7 Times
** For SC/ST candidates :- No Limit

You should be Citizen of India . Both the Unmarried Male and Female candidate are eligble to apply for this Civil Service Examiantion .

Physical Standards for IPS Examination :-

You may apply for this Examination in Online Mode and Offline Mode . You may download the Examination Application Form from the Official website of UPSC . The Cost of Examination Application form Rs. 100 /- for General candidates and Free for sc/st candidates .

The Noticication for this Examiantion Published in Employment news paper and Official website of UPSC .

For More Information Please Visit Here :- http://www.upsc.gov.in/
24th July 2012, 02:50 PM
EDEPHIC
Senior Member+

Eligibility Criteria Required for IPS Examination :-

You should be passed in three years bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognzied university . The candidate who are waiting for the result for Bachelor degree you may also eligible to apply for this Examination .

Only the candidate who get pass without arrears in Graduation are eligible to apply for this Examination . Only Pass Mark is Enough to apply for Civil Servie Examiantion .

Your age should be in between 21 years to 30 years and Upper age Relaxation will applicable for obc candidates 3 years and sc/st candidates for 5 years .

Number of Attempts :-

** For General candidates :- 4 Times
** For OBC candidates :- 7 Times
** For SC/ST candidates :- No Limit

You should be Citizen of India . Both the Unmarried Male and Female candidate are eligble to apply for this Civil Service Examiantion .
26th December 2012, 09:23 AM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

Dear Friend,

Nice to hear that you want to become an IPS Officer after completing your B.Com.

Below I Have mentioned the whole procedure through which you can achieve your dream.

IPS Stands for Indian Police Services.

The Union Public Service Commission conducts the prestigious Civil Services Examination Every year through which you can become an IPS Officer.

This exam is referred as one of the toughest examinations conducted in India.

More than 10 lakh candidtaes appear in the examination every year out of which only 300 are selected.

The Qualifications that you should have to be eligible to appear in the Civil Services Exam are :

a) Educational Qualifications : Graduate in any discipline.

b) Final Year Graduates are also eligible for the exam.

c) Age Limit :

d) Nationality : Indian

e) Physical Ability :

Now the examination is conducted in three phases :

a) Preliminary Examination

b) MAINS Examination

c) Personal Interview.

You need to crack all these three examination in order to crack the Civil Services Examination.

Pattern Of the Civil Services Exam :

This is the information i have to the best of my knowledge regarding your query. Hope the information will help you to the extent you want.
27th December 2012, 03:41 PM
onlyforyou
Senior Member+++

Dear There,

IPS stands for Indian Police Services.

This examination is conducted by UPSC(Union public service commission) every year in three phases:-

* Preliminary examination

* MAINS examination

*Personal interview.

The educational qualifications for this examination are as follows:-

* you should have graduate in any discipline from any recognised college or university.

* for this examination, final year graduates are also eligible.

* Age limit:-a) General person-21-30.

b)OBC-21-33.

c)ST/SC- 21-35.

*Nationality:- Indian.

* Physical ability:-

http://ihelpstudy.com/images//image_thumb21.png

Hope the above mentioned will help you to get the information you were searching for.

27th December 2012, 09:49 PM
kiruthika m.m

To become a IPS officer you need to write the IPS exam which is being conducted by UPSC and is held every year.

This exam selects candidates in 2 stages:

> CSAT Exam
> Interview

As having a qualification of completed B.com which is a UG course you are eligible for applying for the exam as regarding the education qualification for the exam.

There are certain other criteria's which are needed to be satisfied in order to apply for the IPS exam and they are:

You need to be a citizen of India

The age limit needed for applying is that the candidate must have 21-30 years for General Category candidates

For other category candidates there are certain amount of relaxation.

Education qualification needed for the exam is that the candidate must have completed a degree from a recognized university and you need to have got a fair percentage in your degree.

You need to be physically fit as it is also important.

If you are satisfying them all then you are eligible for applying for the IPS Exam.

For more information regarding the IPS exam you can check at the official site of UPSC at ​www.upsc.gov.in
28th December 2012, 02:40 PM
mk.gohel
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: How to do IPS after completion of B.Com?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

hi friend,

IPS stands for Indian Police Service

ELIGIBILITY for IPS:

If you join IPS , you have must completed your graduation Degree in any Descipline with 55% from recognise universities.

Final year students are also applicable.

Age Limit:

General category student- 21-30 years, OBC relaxation in upper age +3 years, SC/ST relaxation in upper age +5 years.

No. Attempt:

General - max. 4, OBC - max. 7, SC/ST - No limit

Subjects for IPS:
  1. Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Science
  2. Anthropology
  3. Botany
  4. Chemistry
  5. Civil Engineering
  6. Commerce & Accountancy
  7. Economics
  8. Geography
  9. Geology
  10. History
  11. Law
  12. Arabic
  13. Assamese
  14. Bengali
  15. Agriculture
  16. Electrical Engineering

Exam pattern:-

all the best.........
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?