27th September 2012, 11:54 AM
ridhi dawar

How to do LLB after doing BSc? What is the criteria to get admission?

I m 30yrs old. I have done bsc in 2002-03 .Now i want to do llb can u tell me the criteria to get admission

11th October 2012, 06:10 PM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to do LLB after doing BSc? What is the criteria to get admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ridhi dawar View Post
I m 30yrs old. I have done bsc in 2002-03 .Now i want to do llb can u tell me the criteria to get admission

Yes definitely your eligible to Apply for LLB Course After Completing your B.sc Course . At present you have 30 years of age.

There is Specific age limit for LLB Course . So, Please don't worry . Your eligible to apply for LLB Course with this Age .

LLB Stands for Bachelor of Law and It's like an Bachelor degree Course . The duration of the Course is for three years and the Course is divided into four semester .

Student who aspiring to Join in LLB Course, then the student should Complete Bachelor degree Course in any discipline from recognized University .

Any discipline student may eligible to apply for this LLB Course and the Student you should score Minimum 50% Percentage of marks .

You have Complete B.sc Course and You have Not Mention your Marks here . So, If you score More than 50% Percentage than your eligible for LLB Course .

The Institution may Conduct Entrance Examination within the Institution . And Finally the Admission is Based on Pure Merit . According to the Percentage of marks in Entrance Examination student may get admission for LLB Course .

I suggest you More Concentrate in Entrance Examination score good percentage of marks then definitely you may get Admission for LLB Course in reputed Colleges .

Here I suggest you Some LLB Entrance Examination, I hope it's helpful for you ..

LLB Entrance Examination Books ::

~~ CLAT And LLB Entrance Examination: Study Package by A. P Bhardwaj
Publisher: Tata Mcgraw Hill Education Private Limited
Price: Rs. 396

~~ Model Test Papers For CLAT & LL.B by A P Bhardwaj
Publisher: Tata Mcgraw Hill Education Private Limited
Price: Rs. 301

~~ Common Law Adminssion Test (CLAT) Guide PB by RPH Editorial Board
Publisher: Ramesh Publishing House
Price: Rs. 345

So, After Completing B.sc Course your eligible to apply for LLB Course .
11th October 2012, 10:38 PM
nellipudi.santhoshkumar
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to do LLB after doing BSc? What is the criteria to get admission?

Hai,

Bachelor degree Course is the Basic Qualification to apply for LLB Course .

The Minimum Percentage of marks is differ from College to College .

Every LLB Institution requires Minimum 50% Percentage of marks . So, If you score more than 50% Percentage of marks than definitely you may get admission for LLB Course.

LLB Course Eligibility :

B.A LLB : This is a five years course & the students can pursue this course after 12th stands

LLB : This is a three years course , it can do after Graduates

LLM : This is a postgraduate course in Law . it is two years course , Students can pursue this course after completing BA LLB or LLB in addition to LLB

Exam Pattern :

Exam consists of objective type paper
Reasoning
General Awareness
Legal Aptitude
Numerical Aptitude
Political Science
List of Colleges Offering LLB in distance learning mode are:

**Annamalai University, Tamil Nadu

**National Law School of India University, Bangalore

**Dr. Ambedkar Law University, Tamil Nadu

**Banaras Hindu University, Banaras

**Delhi University

**Faculty of Law, Delhi University,Delhi.

**ICFAI University, Gurgaon, New Delhi

**Indira Gandhi National Open University, Delhi

**Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi

**The Government law college, Mumbai

**Osmania University, Hyderabad

all the best.......
12th October 2012, 11:05 PM
Ravikanth2027
Senior Member+++++

LLB Course Eligibility :

Candidates should have B.Sc/B.A/B.Com Graduation with min of 40% aggregate from a recognized University (35% for SC/ST Candidates)

Law Courses :

B.A LLB :
This is a 5 years course , you can do after 12th stands
LLB :
This is a 3 years course , Open for Graduates
LLM :
This is a Postgraduate course , it is a two years course , do after BA LLB or LLB

LAW Examination Pattern :

Reasoning
General Awareness
Legal Aptitude
Numerical Aptitude
Political Science

Best LLB Colleges :

Amity Law School

Faculty of Law Bhu

National Law University , Delhi

KIIT Law School

Gujarat National Law University

Law College , Pune

Symbiosis Law School , Pune

NLSIU , Bangalore

NUJS , Kolkata

14th October 2012, 03:39 PM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

Hi friend,

LLB stands for Bachelor of Law. The admission for LLB Course based no CLAT Examination.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:

The applicant should complete graduation in any stream from recognized university.

The applicant should be score min 55% of marks in graduation. And relaxation is applicable for sc/st candidates.

The admission for LLB course on the basis on merit list.

Syllabus for CLAT Examination:

Elementary Mathematics

General English

General Language

Current Affairs

Legal Aptitude

Logical Reasoning

List of top LLB Colleges in India:

ICFAI University,
Gurgaon, New Delhi

Indira Gandhi
National Open
University, Delhi

Jawaharlal Nehru
University, New Delhi

The Government
law college, Mumbai

Osmania
University,
Hyderabad

Amity Law School

Faculty of Law Bhu

National Law
University , Delhi

KIIT Law School

Gujarat National Law
University

Law College , Pune

ALL THE BEST.
15th October 2012, 04:48 PM
tash1907
Senior Member+++++

Hi Friend.......

LLB - Bachelor of Law

Eligibility Criteria for LLB Course : -

3-Years L.L.B/B.L : Candidates should have appeared or passed any graduation (10+2+3) pattern of a recognized university with 45% of aggregate marks or any other examination recognized as equivalent by the universities concerned.

5 - Years L.L.B/B.L. : Candidates should have appeared or passed 2-year intermediate Examination (10+2 pattern) with 45% of aggregated marks for any other examination recognized as equivalent by the University concerned or the Board of Intermediate Education, A.P.

Note : There is a relaxation of 5% of marks in the above qualifying examinations for 3 year/5 year.

Law course in favour of the Candidates belonging to SC/ST

L.L.M : Candidate holding LL.B/B.L Degree and candidates who have appeared/appearing for L.L.B/B.L, final year examination. Age limit not prescribed for admission into LL.M course

all the best........

Regards.......
Tash
21st October 2012, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

can i get admitted to llb and msc simultaneously?
30th October 2012, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

eligibility criteria for admission in nlsiu,banglore after b.com for llb
8th November 2015, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

I will clear my bsc next year and i wanna go for LLB from NLIU bhopal.
So how can i get admission?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?