19th August 2012, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

How to do vocation training in West Bengal? I have passed diploma in mechanical

i am diplama 5th sem 3rd year mechanical student. i want a vt in this pujavaction.my email id [email protected] reply

Related Questions:
  1. Training of 1 month in Diploma second year West Bengal?
  2. List of the reputed steel production companies for vocational training(Minimum 15 days duration) in West Bengal?
  3. Which is the best diploma mechanical engineering job placement consultancy in West Bengal?
  4. How to join distance education of B.Tech engineering college in West Bengal?
  5. Where could I do diploma in mechanical with distance education in West Bengal? Contact details of those colleges or universities?
  6. Can I apply for primary teacher training from West Bengal after passing B.A with 50%?
  7. How to do diploma in mechanical engineering through correspondence from West Bengal?
  8. How to take admission in btech mechanical engineering in west bengal after diploma in automobile?
  9. What's the annual fee for diploma in civil and mechanical courses in MSRIT? I am belong to west bengal
  10. Procedure to apply for summer training in West Bengal? -- [New]
  11. What is diploma mechanical salary in West Bengal?
  12. List of Universities and Colleges for Distance Learning 3 year Diploma in Mechanical Engineering approved by AICTE situated in West Bengal?
  13. When are the forms of West Bengal Polytechnic Exam going to be available? What is the eligibility criteria for the same?
  14. List of institutes approved by AICTE offering Diploma in mechanical engineering in West Bengal?
  15. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Which are the best Mechanical Placements Consultancies in West Bengal?
  17. List of Top Institutes for B.B.A in INDIA?
  18. Will I get Honors college in West Bengal in science subject after passing 12th with PCMB with 56% marks in West Bengal Board?
21st August 2013, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do vocation training in West Bengal? I have passed diploma in mechanical

I am diploma 5th sem 3rd year in Mechanical Engineering .I want to do VT in west bengal in this puja vacation .plese help me.email [email protected] rply me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?