7th October 2015, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to become a Software Engineer in Accenture?

Hello Sir,
I am Nilesh from Bihar. I have completed my B.Tech in Delhi. I want to join Accenture to become a Software Engineer. Please tell me what are all the requirements for becoming Software Engineer in Accenture?

Related Questions:
  1. When Accenture will take Off-Campus drive for Associate Software Engineer recruitment in Delhi?
  2. Job role and salary package for Software Engineer in Accenture?
  3. What kind of work is available for Associate Software Engineer in Accenture? Salary of Associate Software Engineer?
  4. Salary structure of Associate Software Engineer post in Accenture, Bangalore?
  5. Eligibility to become a Software Engineer in Accenture and CTS for B.Tech(CSE) graduate?
  6. Technical questions will be asked in GD round of Accenture On-Campus Drive for Software Engineer post? Topics to prepare for GD round?
  7. Sample question papers of Accenture Off-campus Aptitude Test for Software Engineer post
  8. Sample question papers for Accenture Off-campus Aptitude Test for Software Engineer post?
  9. Whether the career prospect of Accenture is beneficial for B.Tech(Biotechnology) student?
  10. Eligibility for Job in Software MNCs like Wipro, Capgemini, Accenture etc.?
  11. What procedure must I follow to be a software engineer after passing 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. In which sector can I get a job after passing in IT field?
  13. Can I get government job after completing post graduation in MCA?
  14. Which Master degree has more scope in IT field?
  15. What are the requirements for Accenture company? My B.E% is 58%
  16. Eligibility to attend interview of TCS, Accenture and Infosys for a candidate who has 3 years of work experience in Virtusa?
  17. How can I become a Software Engineer being a B.Tech(ECE) student? Scope of Software Engineer?
  18. How can I get job in any software company specially Accenture if completed B.Sc Computer Science with 62% marks?
16th October 2015, 12:03 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Requirements to become a Software Engineer in Accenture?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir,
I am Nilesh from Bihar. I have completed my B.Tech in Delhi. I want to join Accenture to become a Software Engineer. Please tell me what are all the requirements for becoming Software Engineer in Accenture?
You have to apply and register online with Accenture. If you are shortlisted you will be called for an interview. There will be a technical test, personal interview with HR and/or group discussion. Educational requirement is a Engineering Degree in any faculty.

Official website - https://www.accenture.com/in-en/careers.aspx
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?