22nd August 2011, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in SRMC? Procedure and entrance exam which is to be undertaken?

how to get an admission in srmc wat is the procedure and wat is the entrance exam to be written for this wen it is conducted

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in SRMC after scoring 271 rank in Sri Ramachandra Medical Entrance exam
  2. SRMC's MD(sports medicine) course eligibility, entrance exam syllabus, fee structure, scope and recognition
  3. In SRMC Chennai is there management quota for MS(ORTHO)?
  4. Entrance exams for masters in speech and hearing in AYJNIHH mumbai and secunderbad, SRMC chennai, AIISH mysore and in KMC mangalore? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Ways of getting admission in M.Arch in Abroad? Entrance exams to appear in?
  6. What is the procedure followed to get admission in college for doing masters in valuation in real estate and machinery? -- [New]
  7. For which group exam am I eligible to write after completing MSc Nursing in SRMC Deemed University? What is the age limit?
  8. Entrance exams for masters in speech and hearing in AYJNIHH Mumbai and Secunderbad SRMC Chennai, AIISH Mysore and in KMC Mangalore? Where to get the application forms?
  9. Which is best course to be undertaken to get a job?
  10. Number of MDS seats available in SRMC University?
  11. Admission procedure for 9th class admission in MU? When is the entrance exam and submission of documents?
  12. How to take admission in Ramdevbaba college of engineering NGP?
  13. When will be the Ph.D entrance exam conducted? What is the admission procedure followed for the Ph.D?
  14. How to do B.Com after doing 12th arts? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What is the admission procedure and criteria of M.Com admissions?
  16. Which exams do I need to appear to do B.Ed Maths?
  17. Admission procedure to study PhD in Pharmacy for a postgraduate? Entrance exams to get admission?
  18. Which are the essential things to be undertaken to apply for Ph.D in university? Is there any entrance test held for Ph.D?
30th October 2011, 01:28 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in SRMC? Procedure and entrance exam which is to be undertaken?

HI,
SRMC is a private institute. to take admission in the SRMC you have to fill the form and apply in SRM UNIVERSITY then entrance exam will be conducted By the SRM UNIVERSITY
if you qualify the exam then you will be selected for SRMC.

the written exam will be conducted in month of may.
exact date is not announce yet

good luck!
30th October 2011, 01:32 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in SRMC? Procedure and entrance exam which is to be undertaken?

HI,
SRMC is a private institute. to take admission in the SRMC you have to fill the form and apply in SRM UNIVERSITY then entrance exam will be conducted By the SRM UNIVERSITY
if you qualify the exam then you will be selected for SRMC.

the written exam will be conducted in month of may.
exact date is not announce yet

good luck!
4th May 2012, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

i would like to M.pharm in your college, do i have to write an entrance? and how do i apply for a seat?
12th June 2012, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

Can u pls tel me wen will the mba entrance results be out ?
24th June 2012, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

i hav written my mba in hospitel management in the month of june on 3rd. i'm waiting for the results and i'm not sure how you will be publishing the results and when. can you reply for this?
21st April 2013, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

please send the details of fee
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?