22nd July 2013, 10:49 PM
ratnachandrika

How to get a good rank in GATE? I am a 3rd year student

i am a 3rd year student i want to get good rank in gate so please tell me tips and required subjects for gate preparation

30th June 2016, 06:08 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a good rank in GATE? I am a 3rd year student

GATE stands for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering and the entrance examination is conducted for admission of candidates in M.Tech/M.E courses.

There is separate syllabus of each stream and so if you need to qualify in entrance examination and pursuing in 3rd year of B.tech course you just need to keep on revising the topics as per syllabus for examination.

Mostly major number of questions are asked from 3rd year and 4th year topics.

Candidates also need to practice mathematical ability paper for examination to score better marks and rank in examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?