24th June 2013, 03:44 PM
Jully rani pradhan

How to get a job after completing MBA?

Sir i have completed my mba and awaiting for my result .i live in orissa so i want to get a job form this location.i am facing many interview but many company want to experience person. So kindly help me

3rd September 2013, 05:18 PM
rojatangella

Default Re: How to get a job after completing MBA?

MBA degree programs are designed to give you the knowledge, skills and confidence you need to be considered for senior management and executive positions. In fact, many organizations will not even consider giving these positions to applicants who do not hold an MBA degree. What you learn and hone during your MBA degree studies will also help you to succeed as an entrepreneur, if creating your own market and business is your goal. Otherwise, many MBA degree holders these days continue to go the traditional route of finding managerial, business, marketing or finance-related work in large organizations.
3rd September 2013, 05:23 PM
rojatangella

Smile Re: How to get a job after completing MBA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jully rani pradhan View Post
Sir i have completed my mba and awaiting for my result .i live in orissa so i want to get a job form this location.i am facing many interview but many company want to experience person. So kindly help me
MBA degree programs are designed to give you the knowledge, skills and confidence you need to be considered for senior management and executive positions. In fact, many organizations will not even consider giving these positions to applicants who do not hold an MBA degree. What you learn and hone during your MBA degree studies will also help you to succeed as an entrepreneur, if creating your own market and business is your goal. Otherwise, many MBA degree holders these days continue to go the traditional route of finding managerial, business, marketing or finance-related work in large organizations.
all the best...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?