29th July 2012, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

How to get a job after completing MBA?

Dear Sir

I have completed my MBA in 2011 and i was continuously searching for the job
and now i am very tensed...i didn't got the job.
Please suggest me what should i do.
Reply me me on my email id:- [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study MBA in Finance after completing B.A.F. course? What kind of job I will get after B.A.F. and MBA(Finance) courses? -- [New]
  2. After completing BA in Economics - MA or MBA? Which postgraduation should I do? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. After doing BSc in CS what to study in MBA? Can I get a job after completing M.A degree?
  4. Should I go for post graduation degree such as MBA or M.Sc or for a job after completing B.Sc?
  5. How to get a job after completing MBA?
  6. Can I get job in USA after completing Integrated PGDM(HR) programme from IIPM? Does its value is similar to MBA? Will I get equal salary as to MBA?
  7. Can I switch to other company while working in Delhi Metro after completing correspondence course in MBA? What is the job scope after doing correspondence MBA?
  8. Which PG course besides MBA and M.Com should i opt after completing my B.Com with 70% marks?
  9. How to get a government job after completing MBA?
  10. Can I become a Software Developer after completing MBA?
  11. Difference in aspects of job in abroad and in India after completing MBA or M.Tech (food tech)?
  12. Which steam has better job opportunities after completing B.Sc, PGDCA and MBA?
  13. Which course should I opt after completing BSc between MBA and MSc Biotechnology?
  14. Can I do MBA after completing BSc Biochemistry? What are the job opportunities?
  15. What to do to get a job after completing MBA finance?
  16. What are the scopes for B.Pharma student in USA?
  17. Do B.E CS students have any opportunities related to CS field after doing MBA?
  18. How to do MBA in finance after completing CA?
12th September 2012, 07:02 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a job after completing MBA?

Since you have not been able to secure a suitable job you need to first of all analyze the area that you are weak in. Get your resume checked by professionals. Also check out if you lack communication skills. Work towards improving the same. Prepare for competitive examinations if interested in a government job.
27th November 2015, 11:07 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: How to get a job after completing MBA?

Having an MBA degree in one's kitty is a proud thing. It is not a case where there are plenty of people with MBA degrees and hence you are among the few who have studied till post graduation. So here is something that gets you at an advantage and a step ahead of the rest.

However, it is true that the market does not have a plethora of jobs available for MBAs or even B.Techs but if you have the caliber and knowledge then getting a right job should not be very difficult for you. Here are a few dos and don't that you must keep in mind when you are trying to look for a job:

1. Create a nice resume/CV and put it up on all the job portals such as naukri, monster, timesjobs, shine and others. What this would do it make your candidature available for all the employers out there on those job portals and they can shortlist you for calls and interviews.

2. It is also wise to keep the profiles on these portals up to date and updated every now and then. This ensures that you are highly active about job seeking and hence would increase your visibility to the employers who usually tend to avoid profiles that have not been active for quite sometime.

3. If you have any relatives or friends who are already working with some companies, its good if you can reach out to them and request for referrals. These are people who can refer candidates to their HRs and recruitment agencies and in turn they would connect with you with appropriate job prospects.

4. If you have any provision to get placed on campus to the companies that are coming for campus recruitment, please do not let them go easily. Strive really hard to get placed in them as they are the safest and surest way to get a job from your own college. It would also ensure you get a good pay package.

5. If you are still finding it hard to get a job, I would suggest you can invest some money and start a business of your choice. Since MBA is already masters level of education there is hardly much scope left for you to study and then take job. Thus, running your own business might not help right now but would prove beneficial in the longer run.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?