3rd March 2018, 07:58 AM
Devalla dorasani

How to get a Railway job after passing Higher Secondary 12th board exams?

How to get a railway jobs after passing 12th board exams? I don't no any idea of railway jobs could you please give me information like which railway jobs are available on the basis of 12th only and how to apply for those jobs?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for CLAT exam after completing Higher Secondary board exams?
  2. Can I get admission to study Higher Secondary in CBSE Board if pursuing Senior Secondary from NIOS?
  3. What are the jobs I can apply in Railways if I have completed only till higher secondary studies and 22 years of age?
  4. Procedure and entrance exams to join Military on Higher Secondary basis?
  5. What should I study in Higher Secondary if expecting 80% to 85% in 10th Board exam?
  6. Failed English but passed all other subjects in 12th. Will I be awarded pass certificate?
  7. Is it possible to do MA in English directly after passing the Higher Secondary i.e. 12th board exam?
  8. Whether Board of Higher Secondary Education, Delhi is a fake Board? -- [New]
  9. Eligibility to get readmission for a candidate who has disqualified in 12th Andhra Pradesh Board exam? List of Higher Secondary schools offer admission in Guntur and Vijaywada?
  10. Can community be changed from BC to SC in Higher Secondary?
  11. I have completed 12th board exam. Am I eligible for any jobs in Indian Railway?
  12. Am I eligible to get any Railway Job after completion of 12th Class with 57% of marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Which Board should I prefer among CBSE and MP Board to study Higher Secondary?
  14. Solved question papers of 12th science PCB stream of Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Board exam?
  15. Can Kerela Government debar students with the secondary certificate of NIOS from their board of higher secondary?
  16. How to get admission in B.Sc(Biotechnology) for Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board?
  17. Better and wise way to complete graduation at the age of 27 years if I have cleared only 10th so far?
  18. Whether a candidate is capable of studying Science in Higher Secondary of Maharashtra Board if scored 67% in 10th standard?
12th March 2018, 05:14 PM
ranu shahi

Default Re: How to get a Railway job after passing Higher Secondary 12th board exams?

You can apply through online. Recently forms for Loco Pilot are available and the last date to apply is 31 March. But the criteria is that you have passed 12th from Science stream only i.e Maths.

On 12th basis there are only a few jobs available and these are listed below:-
Loco Pilot
JE
Goods Guard
Technician
Grade III
Grade IV
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?