28th May 2018, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

Whether Board of Higher Secondary Education, Delhi is a fake Board?

I am promoted to 12th standard and I am a student of Board of Higher Secondary Education(BHSE) Delhi. But I have heard that this is not a approved Board. So, I would like to know that this Board is fake? Please let me know asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Whether Board of Higher Secondary Education, Delhi is a fake Board?
  2. Is Higher Secondary Education Board Delhi a fake Board?
  3. Is Delhi Board of Higher Secondary Education a fake Board? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Am I eligible to apply for Indian Army if I am a student from Delhi board of senior secondary education?
  5. Is Central Board of Higher Secondary Education, Delhi a Valid board or not?
  6. CHSE Delhi is valid Board or approved by Board of Education or not?
  7. Can I study B.Sc(Agriculture) having completed 12th from Board of Higher Secondary Education, Delhi?
  8. Is Council of higher secondary education, Delhi a valid board to get affiliation for study centre?
  9. Procedure to get transfer from CBSE Board to MP Board for Higher Secondary Education?
  10. Which Board should I prefer among CBSE and MP Board to study Higher Secondary?
  11. MahaKoshal Board of Secondary Education, Jabalpur is a fake board of education or genuine?
  12. Does private schools offer West Bengal Board Of Higher Secondary Education certificates?
  13. What is the least age to appear for ICSE HS examination?
  14. Requirements to migrate from Tripura Board to ISC for Higher Secondary Education? -- [New]
  15. What should I study in Higher Secondary if expecting 80% to 85% in 10th Board exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to get admission in B.Sc(Biotechnology) for Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board?
  17. Which Board should I prefer among Gujarat State Board and CBSE Board to study in Higher Secondary?
  18. Important dates for registration in 10th in Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education?
29th August 2018, 06:19 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Board of Higher Secondary Education, Delhi is a fake Board?

No, BHSE Delhi is a recognized board of education of Delhi state. It is one of the state board authorized to offer school education in India.

Central Board of Higher Education, Uttam Nagar, Delhi, is a fake board. Hence, don't get confused between the two.
11th September 2019, 03:52 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Whether Board of Higher Secondary Education, Delhi is a fake Board?

I have completed my 12 from shri bamsi lal s.s school saheri, Ghazipar that affiliate from Bhse... can i know about it
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?