1st January 2011, 09:38 PM
Chandani3080

How is an IAS officer recruited after CSAT and what posts can he join?

I want to know how is an ias officer recruited after the CSAT and what posts can he join..

2nd January 2011, 07:21 PM
chino elizabeth joy

Default Re: How is an IAS officer recruited after CSAT and what posts can he join?

after csat he cant join anywhere. csat s included in priliminary exam of ias. if u clear that u have to write mains and then interview. if u selected in all those you ll become an ias officer.
25th February 2011, 12:45 PM
manish2588

Default Re: How is an IAS officer recruited after CSAT and what posts can he join?

CSAT is just the premain exam and after clearing csat exam ,you have to clear
civil services mains exams,, then comes the personal interview ,after clearing the personal interview you are finally selected ...,,

if you are amongst the top ranking candidates then only you can get IAS as genarally
all the aspirants want IAS..

after getting ias feild there is a training of 1-2 years in LBSNAA(DEHRADUN) after which
your state cadre is allotted to you
you will serve as a sdm or assit. collector for 3-4 years under the supervision of an senior IAS officer
after this period you become a district collector
16th March 2011, 09:00 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: How is an IAS officer recruited after CSAT and what posts can he join?

As you know the Exam is conducted in Three stages..

first is CSAT

second is MAINS

third is INterview

after CSAT you will get result ..

you have to write for MAINS

If you successfully clear the MAINS

then you'll called for interview

then you will get a rank according to your overall performance of mains and interview.

you will be placed in a cadre like IAS IPS IFS etc..,

this is purely based upon your rank..

tha'ts all after getting a cadre you will called for training..

after training you 'll be placed in one place across the country.

as junior officer with salary of 13k

all the best

~aditya~
24th March 2011, 01:36 AM
Unregistered

I guess you need to check out www.examrace.com for good material on how to clear the CSAT examination...
26th August 2011, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

i m doing my BE 2nd year now......i am an ias aspirant and my be brach being civil.....how important is this engineering to me....i mean do i have to do equally good and take up internships..or hav to spend most my time for ias..????????
2nd September 2011, 12:50 AM
Unregistered

After qualifying IAS exam , tell the freshers post and how we can reach the post of DM ?
20th September 2011, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

married women after clearing ias exam will get posting to her hometown state
24th September 2011, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

all of thm r asking for the recruitement of ias officer.........sir,cud u plz tell me the direct post alloted for an ips officer after clearing the final personal interview........
19th February 2012, 01:55 AM
Unregistered

My hometown state is Tamil Nadu. After success of IAS training, can I get post in my homestate?
19th December 2012, 12:57 AM
Unregistered

Can I become the dc of my own city after clearing ias exams
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?