5th January 2013, 01:07 PM
rayyanar

How to increase my score in banking and other common exam?

Hi, I am sankar.. I am very struggle in english section question for common compettive exam. Please Help me... how to increase my score in banking and other common exam.... give some tips.

5th February 2013, 01:03 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to increase my score in banking and other common exam?

Practicing maximum number of model / previous year’s questions will be useful. Another option is to increase your reading habit. Reading newspapers will increase your verbal ability and vocabulary. Concentrate well while reading comprehension and mark important points with a pencil. You can approach a coaching center, if you still find difficulty in the same.
13th August 2015, 06:26 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to increase my score in banking and other common exam?

There is no other way of achieving anything other than doing the hard labouras per your strength and the weakness in the particular subject. "Practice Makes a Man Perfect "
c
So, you need to work on your grammar mainly on the Tense, Subject Verb Agreement, Article and the Preposition. Other than this there are also the questions for one word substitution, Synonyms, Antonyms etc...

If you will practice on these topics you will feel easy in solving and these topics are best to score good in the examination. Some of the best books for the preparation for the examination is - Word Power Made Easy, P.C Wrene and Martin, Lucent English etc..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?