22nd September 2012, 03:59 PM
Lupin kumar sharma

How to join ISRO after studying in B.Tech 3rd year with electrical

hello sir ,myself lupin kumar sharma study in b.tech 3ed year with electical and electronics communication branch . i want to join ISRO then how can i join it after just b.tech

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus for ISRO Exam for Electrical stream being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of Electrical Engineering?
  2. How should I get into ISRO pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in ECE and having good academic result in 10th and 12th class? When will be the Exam conducted for this? Whey ISRO will take B.Tech students? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Opportunities for B.Tech(IT) students in ISRO?
  4. How can I get the highest job in ISRO? I am studying 3rd year B.Tech Aerospace
  5. Tests for joining ISRO for 3rd year Telecom engineering student?
  6. Can i join ISRO for ME after completion of engineering from electrical branch? What's the required criteria and exam syllabus?
  7. Is there any chance to join disaster management after studying B.Tech 3rd year
  8. How o join NCC after studying B.Tech 3rd year
  9. How to become an Army officer while studying in B.Tech 3rd year with electrical stream
  10. How can I get selected in ISRO after getting selected in B.Tech 3rd year?
  11. How to join in Airhostess while studying B.Tech 3rd year
  12. How to join in ISRO if I am a 3rd year B.E ECE student?
  13. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in ISRO for B.Tech(Metallurgy & Materials Science) 3rd year student? -- [New]
  14. How can I become an Army officer after passing B.Tech 3rd year with electrical stream
  15. How can I join into ISRO? I am studying 1st year mechanical engineering
  16. Can I join ISRO while in 3rd year EC?
  17. Requirements to to do Summer Training in ISRO? How to apply for Summer Training in ISRO being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of BE in ECE?
  18. Requirements to to do Summer Training in ISRO? How to apply for Summer Training in ISRO being BE 3rd year ECE candidate?
25th October 2012, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join ISRO after studying in B.Tech 3rd year with electrical

my branch is electronics if i change the branch as computer then i able to join isro after b-tech ?
25th October 2012, 06:04 PM
rocksabhijeet
Member+

Default Re: How to join ISRO after studying in B.Tech 3rd year with electrical

Hi.............,

To join ISRO you need to
*Study undergraduate Physic
* Complete your honors degree
* Register at post graduate and specialize in astronomy...
* If you seems lucky then you could complete your course.....

Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?