29th November 2011, 10:09 PM
keerthi pikku24

Will I be able to join Aeronautical Engineering in lateral seat after diploma in production engineering?

i am doing diploma in production engineering. will i join aerronautical engineering in lateral? plz select me best colleges in Tamil Nadu

Related Questions:
  1. Is Aeronautical Engineering possible after Diploma in Mechatronics?
  2. Any chance is there to join BE in Aeronautical Engineering through Lateral entry?
  3. Criteria to join Aeronautical Engineering after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  4. Will i be eligible for B.E Aeronautical Engineering after doing diploma in Production engineering?
  5. Is this possible to join Aeronautical Engineering through Lateral Entry being a candidate of pursuing Diploma in Computer Engineering in final year?
  6. Am I eligible to get in Aeronautical Engineering through lateral entry?
  7. Can I join Aeronautical or Aerospace engineering through lateral entry after completing diploma in Computer Engineering?
  8. How to join in Aeronautical engineering after completing diploma with 84%?
  9. How to join in Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in Electrical and Electronics engineering with 80%? Which entrance exam to appear to join Aeronautical Engineering?
  10. Join to aeronautical engineering after diploma in ECE? -- [New]
  11. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  12. Am I eligible to join Aeronautical engineering through lateral entry?
  13. Is there any Aeronautical Engineering college in which I can get lateral entry on diploma engineering basis after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  14. Am I eligible to attend lateral entry counseling to join B.E in Tamilnadu Engineering College? I have completed diploma in Production Engineering
  15. How can I join in Aeronautical engineering course? Which is the entrance exam for that course?
  16. Am I eligible to do diploma in aeronautical engineering after 10th standard with 95%+ marks?
  17. Aeronautical Engineering after Diploma in Electronics and Communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Procedure to get admission in any government college of Maharashtra to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) for Diploma in ECE student? What does Lateral Entry Test means?
30th March 2015, 12:17 PM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: Will I be able to join Aeronautical Engineering in lateral seat after diploma in production engineering?

Yes you are eligible to apply for the aeronautical engineering on the bases of the Lateral entry seat after passing the exam of the LEET(Lateral entry entrance test) which is the entrance test for graduation in technical course in term of B.tech. Aeronautical is a very reputed stream in engineering where you can get a secured career as well as a high salaried job in any company. After you qualify the LEET exam you have to apply for the online counselling and based on the rank you get in entrance a collage will be allotted to you and you have to fulfil the necessary documents and fee to collage.

Collages in Tamil Nadu where you can get the education of this course are-

Anna University, Chennai

Jeppiaar engineering collage, Kacheepuram

Rajlakshmi collage of engineering, Kacheepuram

Park collage of engineering and technology, Coimbatore

Hindustan collage of engineering and technology,Coimbatore

Bannari amman institute of technology,Sathyamanglam

KCG collage of engineering, Kancheepuram

Sri Ramkrishana engineering collage, Coimbatore

Tagore engineering collage, Kancheepuram

Nehru institute of engineering and technology, Coimbatore

Jaya engineering collage, Thirunindavur

Mohamed sathak engineering collage, Ramanathpuram

JJ collage of engineering and technology, Vellore

Karpagam institute of technology, Coimbatore
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?