26th December 2016, 11:06 AM
Unregistered

How much does it cost to study Mechanical Engineering course from KIIT? Syllabus of entrance exam of this exam?

Hello sir, I want to apply for KIIT to study Mechanical Engineering course. Please tell me how much it cost to study this course from here? Syllabus of entrance exam of this exam?

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus of KIIT Lateral entry B.Tech entrance exam? Cutoff rank required to get admission?
  2. Possibility to study B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) for a candidate who has secured 4906 rank in KIITEE? Is it beneficial to study B.Tech in KIIT University?
  3. Which branch will I get with 3515 rank in KIITEE?
  4. Can I get mechanical branch after scoring 9566 in KIIT entrance exam
  5. Can I get loan to study in KIIT?
  6. Can I get admission if secured 31752 rank in KIIT Medical Entrance exam? Total fee of MBBS course in KIIT?
  7. How to take admission for computer science?
  8. How to prepare for OBGC exam after doing B.E in mechanical engineering? Syllabus and study materials?
  9. List of Banks providing Education Loans to study Mechanical Engineering through KIIT?
  10. Can I get Mechanical/EEE after scoring 12,130 rank in KIIT?
  11. How can I apply for entrance exam after studying in mechanical engineering? Syllabus of the entrance exam?
  12. Possibility to study Mechanical Engineering Diploma course without any entrance exam?
  13. List of colleges and entrance exams to study Diploma in Petroleum engineering? How much it cost to study? -- [New]
  14. How may I get space engineering after 12th std? How to prepare for the entrance exam? Is there any scholarship available?
  15. Syllabus for Mechanical Engineering of SAIL Entrance Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Syllabus and pattern of CDS entrance exam for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) candidate?
  17. How to get admission in PSG College of Technology after B.Tech with Mechanical Engineering to study PG in Welding? Syllabus of entrance exam and model question paper for the same?
  18. Can I get loan to study from KIIT? Bank will pay all the installments including every cost?
27th December 2016, 11:45 AM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much does it cost to study Mechanical Engineering course from KIIT? Syllabus of entrance exam of this exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I want to apply for KIIT to study Mechanical Engineering course. Please tell me how much it cost to study this course from here? Syllabus of entrance exam of this exam?
Fee Structure for KIIT Univeristy is:
  • Tuition Fee :- Rs.13000/- per semester
  • Exam Fee :- Rs.1200/- per semester
  • Enrollment Fee (One Time) :- Rs.1000/-
  • Prospectus Fee :- Rs.500/-
  • Re-Reg Fees :- Rs.800/-
For getting admission to KIIT University, you will have to qualify an entrance exam conducted by the university itself i.e. KIITEE.

KIITEE will be conducted between 14 Apr to 23 Apr 2017.

Online applications are released already and last date to apply for KIITEE is 25 March 2017.
27th December 2016, 12:40 PM
pruthvi12dba

Default Re: How much does it cost to study Mechanical Engineering course from KIIT? Syllabus of entrance exam of this exam?

To pursue Mechanical Engineering in KIIT University is a good choice and here I shared the Fee structure look a view here.

For Semester: Rs.55000
Additional Fee:Rs.80000
Total :Rs.1,35,000

Around: 8 lakhs for four years.

Online application for entrance exam is already started 2 dec-2016.
Last date for online application: 25 March-2017
Date of exam:14 Apr to 23 Apr 2017

Here I have attached the entrance exam syllabus kindly download and check this.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Appendix_I_II_III.pdf(137.1 KB, 17 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?