13th December 2012, 11:37 AM
aniket shinde rocks

How much percentage is required for M.Tech after degree? What are the job opportunities in car companies?

how much percentage required for mtech after degree and job opportunites in car companies

Related Questions:
  1. Hero Motors oe Tata Motors which company is better?
  2. How may an M.Tech candidate gets Job in Navratna companies? I've secure low percentage in B.Tech and could not appear in PSU
  3. Working on direct payroll in Airtel or Reliance without experience?
  4. List of IT sector companies where I can apply for a job? I have 74% marks in 10th and 73% marks in 12th. I have 57% marks in my B.Tech and 70% in M.Tech with CSE stream
  5. Companies in Dubai offering job to M.Sc Biotechnology holder? Is there any entrance exam available? Minimum percentage required to get job? -- [New]
  6. What are the opportunities for job after completing M.E? How much percentage is required for the job? How much is the salary and age limit?
  7. After MSc Chemistry any good jobs available?
  8. Minimum percentage required in GRE to study MS in abroad? Job opportunities after doing M.S?
  9. Job Opportunities after completion of Engineering in Information Technology?
  10. What are the opportunities for job after completing M.A? How much percentage is required? I am a student of M.A 1st year from IGNOU
  11. What should I do after MBA? I have completed finance
  12. Can I apply for government jobs if appeared in Mechanical PG Diploma?
  13. What to do after completion of B.Tech with Mechanical branch?
  14. Best courses to do after MCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Available career options after doing M.Tech from good Educational Institutes?
  16. How to become a software engineer after passing 12th?
  17. What kind of Jobs will be good for me being a candidate having completed B.Tech in ECE and MBA with Finance?
  18. What are the various jobs available for Electronics and Communication Engineering Freshers?
15th June 2016, 08:04 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much percentage is required for M.Tech after degree? What are the job opportunities in car companies?

The eligibility criteria for doing Master of Technology course is that candidate must have done bachelor's degree in technology or engineering from a recognised university. Candidates with master's degree in science or computer applications are also eligible for pursuing Master of Technology. If you have passing percentage of marks in degree and no pending backlogs then also, you are eligible for M.Tech.

GATE that stands for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering is the entrance exam which candidate must clear in order to do Master of Technology from top reputed institutes of India like IITs, NITs and other government engineering colleges.

Yes, you can get good jobs in car companies like Maruti Suzuki, Tata Motors, Ford Motors, Hyundai etc after completing Master of Technology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?