21st September 2012, 11:56 PM
pahuldeep singh

Percentage required to get a technical scheme? I am a class 12th with PCM

i am in class 12th with PCM and want to know about the percentage required for getting the technical scheme.

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum percentage of marks required in PCM to get into NITs being a candidate having secured 54% in 12th class?
  2. What is the required percentage in 12th class for medical entrance exam? I have completed 12th class by PMC
  3. Minimum percentage required in 12th to appear for IIT? Do they consider overall percentage of 6 subjects or only PCM percentage?
  4. Can I join Airforce as technical after completing 12th by PCM with 54%? I am 19 years old
  5. Can I apply for AIEEE after passing 12th with percentage of 62% and 54% in PCM
  6. Minimum percentage required in 12th to appear for IIT JEE? Do they consider overall percentage of 6 subjects or only PCM percentage?
  7. Am I eligible to join Army or Air Force through Technical Entry Scheme after completion of 10+2 in PCM?
  8. B.tech in textile engineering eligibility and percentage required in 12th and PCM?
  9. How much percentage is required in class 12th to enter in law? I am a commerce student of class 12th
  10. Only 12th class marks required for BITSAT or even 11th class marks also? -- [New]
  11. Required percentage in 12th class to join NDA?
  12. What percentage is required in AIEEE? I have scored 58% in 12th board exam and 48% in PCM
  13. How can I join NDA after passing 12th with PCM? Minimum percentage required?
  14. Can I apply for AIEEE after passing class 12th exam with 62% and PCM with 54%
  15. What percentage is required in 12th to join MBBS abroad?
  16. Minimum percentage required in 12th class for SCRA exam?
  17. Required Percentage of Marks in 12th Class to get admission in SRCC? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How much percentage is required in 12th to get admission in DU engineering College?
14th June 2015, 10:56 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required to get a technical scheme? I am a class 12th with PCM

For joining National defense academy after 12th one has two options for making too the Service Selection Board interview which is the stage two of the NDA examination. First option is by go through the Written examination i.e; stage first of NDA examination and other option is through Technical entry scheme based on the percentage of marks in physics, chemistry and mathematics in the 12th board examination.

The minimum percentage required for entry through TES is different for different sessions depending on the overall results of an academic year but the minimum percentage for applying for TES is 70%.

Also on the basis of previous sessions cutoffs for the TES scheme it can be said that 70% is not sufficient for qualifying in TES as the cutoffs lie around or over 85% aggregate in the PCM. Also this cutoff is same for all the boards of education.

For more details regarding this scheme log on to the link www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
15th June 2015, 11:23 AM
reconnect

Default Re: Percentage required to get a technical scheme? I am a class 12th with PCM

To get a technical scheme after passing 12th, if you want to go in technical field than you should passed the entrance exam conducted by technical universities.
If you want to join army,navy or air force than-
The first step is to passing the entrance exam conducted by NDA.
The percentage should be 75 above.
For the entrance exam of technical university the percentage should not less than 50%.
Technical exams are totally depends upon entrance exams, college selection is depends upon your rank. you can directly take the admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?