9th September 2016, 02:17 AM
Unregistered

How NET exam is related to PhD admission? Which subject to choose in Computer Science for NET exam?

Hi, i have done mca, and i want to know that how NET exam is related to Phd admission? What to choose subject in computer science for Net exam?

Related Questions:
9th September 2016, 09:27 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: How NET exam is related to PhD admission? Which subject to choose in Computer Science for NET exam?

You are interested to know how NET exam is related to Ph.d admission. Basically you will get an advantage at the time of admission and at later stage of Ph.d course too.

>>The students having qualified in GATE/ NET exam are exempted to give the entrance test of that university in which you are willing to apply. You are directly called for interview. You are interested to know about the subject in which you can apply for NET exam.

>>Being as Computer Science student, you have to apply for “Computer Science and Applications” subject in UGC NET exam. For more details regarding the eligibility criteria, conduct of exam, examination pattern etc you can visit to the official website of UGC NET.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?