4th December 2015, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare after 10th for engineering? Can I do JAVA as well as my studies?

I want to do software engineering so what should I do after 10 for preparing it? Can I do JAVA as well as my studies?

Related Questions:
  1. Summer training in hcl for 2nd year IT students? J2EE vs .NET?
  2. Am I eligible for major IT and non IT companies after scoring 70.72% in 10th, 75.66% in PU and 63% average till B.E? What type of certificate courses will help me? Should I join CAD or IT related courses like JAVA or Oracle?
  3. How to prepare for Java Interview? What basic questions can be asked?
  4. Am I eligible to appear in TOEFL & IELTS after completion of 10th for Higher studies in USA?
  5. What type of questions should I prepare for C, C++ Java? Books to be referred?
  6. Which language should I prefer between Java and C#? Details about the international certifications of the particular language? How can I prepare for it?
  7. Placement papers of Oracle?
  8. What is the basic difference between Java SE, Java EE, Java ME, Java Embedded?
  9. Which are the Java classes in East Delhi? I am a B.Tech 2nd year student
  10. IETE DIPIETE-CS (New Scheme) Java and Web Programming Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  11. How can I prepare Tutor Mark Assignment if Business Studies is unavailable in 10th NIOS?
  12. Which one is better between Java and .Net? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Schools which offer Legal Studies for 10th student? Course duration of Legal Studies?
  14. Which companies offers summer training in Java?
  15. How to do higher studies after 10th in USA?
  16. What to do after B.Tech. if haven't got any job yet?
  17. How can I prepare to secure 99.99% in 10th Board examination?
  18. According to present market situation Java is better or .NET? Is it enough to do Java certificate on Corejava or Advance Java certification is necessary?
4th December 2015, 07:10 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare after 10th for engineering? Can I do JAVA as well as my studies?

To do Engineering course after your 10th standard, you need to pursue two years Intermediate course or 3 years Diploma in Engineering course from a recognised board. To get admission in Engineering course after completion of your 12th standard, you need to appeear in Engineering entrance examinations like EAMCET, JEE, KCET, etc., By qualifying the entrance examination, based on your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get admission in Engineering course. You can take Java coaching while pursuing your two years Intermediate course.
5th December 2015, 02:06 PM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to prepare after 10th for engineering? Can I do JAVA as well as my studies?

After 10th, you need to choose PCM in 11th and 12th.
After completing 12th, you can do engineering by taking admission in B.Tech course.

Regarding JAVA, you can do it. You can choose computer science as additional subject. You will be taught programming language in this, specially JAVA/C++. It will very advantageous for you in software engineering.

There are many good institutes for software engineering in India :

Delhi Technological University, Delhi

Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT), Vellore

National Institute of Technology, Calicut

National Institute of Technology, Warangal

Birla Institute of Technology

Netaji Subhash Institute of Technology New Delhi

Indian Institute of Information Technology
(IIIT) Allahabad

International Institute of Information Technology
(IIIT) Hyderabad
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?