9th September 2011, 02:55 PM
rameshvdlr

How to prepare for Campus Interviews being a candidate of 3rd year CSE?

Good afternoon sir ! Im doing 3rd yr cse . How to prepare for campus sir ! Plz give me some intr !

Related Questions:
  1. What sort of preparation should be required for a 3rd year candidate to appear for Campus Interviews? Model Aptitude Question Papers for Campus Placements?
  2. What chances are there for me to get selected in Off-Campus Interviews being a candidate of pursuing 7th semester of ECE with 4 backlogs?
  3. Can I get Job through on Campus or Off-Campus being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of Engineering with an aggregate of 64% in BE and secured 90% in 10th and 66% in 12th?
  4. How to prepare for Civils being a candidate of pursuing B.Tech 3rd year in CSE?
  5. Eligibility to attend CTS On-Campus Interview for a candidate who has secured 71.2% in 10th, 59.6% in 12th and 8.37 CGPA till 3rd year of B.Tech(CSE)?
  6. How to prepare for Campus Interviews?
  7. Am I eligible to attend for Campus Interview being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Tech with one backlog in 3rd and 4th semesters?
  8. If I have 61% with four standing arrears, can I still get a job at MNCs?
  9. How to prepare for company related questions for campus interviews? -- [New]
  10. Am I eligible for any campus interviews after scoring 78% in ICSE, 94% in inter, 6.8 B.Tech CGPA?
  11. How to get a job in MNC companies? I am a 3rd year computer science and engineering student
  12. How should I prepare for campus interview? I have passed diploma in engineering
  13. Full information about IAS syllabus? Which is the entrance exam? I am in 3rd year B.Tech in CSE stream -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Which college help their students to get admission in software companies?
  15. Can a 3rd year ECE candidate appear for Exams or Interviews conducted by Companies?
  16. How to get a job in MNC companies?
  17. Which course is better for me between MBA and M.Tech being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of CSE?
  18. If I get job in campus interview, then still I can search for jobs through Off - Campus interviews?
9th September 2011, 04:25 PM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for Campus Interviews being a candidate of 3rd year CSE?

campus consists of mainly group discussion,interview and aptitude test..for aptitude,you have to know your subjects well..but for
1)interview-it is important to have enough confidence while you speak and you should have have fluent english and good communication skills
2)Group discussion-you should be an extremely patient listener and should never directly deny anything said by someone..you should say "yes i do agree with you but.." then give your point
all the best
9th September 2011, 05:09 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for Campus Interviews being a candidate of 3rd year CSE?

For any campus (on or off or pulled)interview you need Confidence,Smartness,Bright Body Language,Eye-contact with the interviewer,Gentle Smile in Face at first.

According to me:
1:maintain a time table to allow yourself to devote minimum 3-4 hrs per day for the interview.

2:Then try to collect the base or main material of any subject.

3:.Follow the R.S.Agarwal and Barron's books for aptitude test

4:Try to solve the Previous questions papers

5:Try to Solve more and more problems,

6:Try to discover more and more new own tricks by which you can easily solve any problem in a less time in aptitude test.
30th October 2011, 12:35 AM
Unregistered

what are necessary preparations to be made for campus interview being a student of 3rd year?
is subject knowledge enough for aptitude?
plz mail me the answers at [email protected]
16th December 2011, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

I want to know one thing. I heard one affair. In campus interview failed students(who said do'nt know the answers) are selected. Rest of them who told know the answers they are unselected. I want to know how to tell the answers technically according to what type they are expecting?
1st June 2012, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum percentage for cse students to attend campus interview?
3rd August 2012, 10:17 AM
Unregistered

dear sir, i have more questions to ask. how to appear in campus interview, is that our appearance important for that? and is fleuency in english important for interview?pls tell
5th July 2013, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, am a student of 3rd year ece. pls suggest me some books to follow for aptitude test
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?