13th January 2012, 09:18 PM
Abhishek The SPartan

How to prepare for Chemistry of CBSE 12th board?

How to prepare for chemistry of cbse xiith board, so as to score above 90%?

Related Questions:
  1. How to prepare for Chemistry of CBSE 12th board?
  2. How can I prepare to get good marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics of 12th CBSE Board exam?
  3. Is it difficult to study 11th Science of CBSE Board? Benefits to prepare for JEE Main & Advanced? Which is better among Kerala State Board and CBSE Board?
  4. How to prepare for IIT JEE? I have done my class 11th from CBSE board
  5. What are the questions which will be asked in Physics, Chemistry and Maths exam of 12th CBSE board? -- [New]
  6. How can I prepare to score good marks in English subject for 12th CBSE Board exam?
  7. How to prepare for CBSE board exam? I am a student of class 12th
  8. Download Physics, Chemistry and Biology question papers of last 3 years for 12th CBSE Board exam
  9. How can I prepare to score good marks in Physics of 12th CBSE Board exam?
  10. Last 5 years CBSE board exam question papers for class 12th to prepare for Physics, Chemistry and Biology
  11. Tips to prepare for CBSE 12th PCB?
  12. Which board to choose among CBSE and Maharashtra State Board to study Higher Secondary Education with Science?
  13. Can I reappear in 12th from CBSE Board after qualifying from State Board?
  14. Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics question patterns of 12th CBSE Board exam? Cutoff marks required to qualify?
  15. How should I prepare for board exam of CBSE class 12th to score more than 95%
  16. How to prepare for physics for cbse board class 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How can I prepare to score 95% in 12th Science CBSE Board exam?
  18. How to prepare for mathematics subject for board exam? Tips to prepare for class 12th board exam? How to prepare for Organic Chemistry in Board exam?
14th January 2012, 04:19 PM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: How to prepare for Chemistry of CBSE 12th board?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abhishek The SPartan View Post

TIPS TO PREPARE FOR CBSE - XII CHEMISTRY

Chemistry is one of the tough subject if you feel you wont be able to learn all the formulas and the equations, but if you take it the other way which in sense if you have a positive aptitude to take the formulas and equations as easy to learn then you will learn it easily...

-> Chemistry is a subject where you have to spend some time for learning and if you can spend some valuable time daily and try to learn i.e trying to understand what the formulas and equation really do then for sure you can easily learn it..

-> If you say that you are not able to concentrate properly and not able to understand what is given then probably going for some good coaching class will be better..

-> There are many books available in the market which might also help you to prepare.. Some of the recommended books are as follows..

Revision Capsule CBSE Board Class 12 Chemistry
Author: Disha Experts
ISBN: 5111122804

Cbse Chemistry At A Glance
Author: Upkar Prakashan - Editorial Board
ISBN: 8174824510

Last Minute Guide Chemistry For CBSE XII
Author: M. K Sharma, Archana Sharma
ISBN: 8178062968

Score Accelerator - Cbse Board 12 - Chemistry
Author: Disha Experts
ISBN: 5111106945

Chemistry Finish Faster For Cbse
Author: Agarwala Sk, Keemti Lal
ISBN: 8186801421

-> Try to buy the recommended books and prepare a proper schedule and prepare for the exam daily..

-> I have also attached the previous year papers of the exam in this post for your reference..

-> Try to find out the important questions followed by referring the previous year papers and prepare for the questions accordingly..

-> Also attached the syllabus of the exam in this post for your reference.. check it out if needed.. try to cover all the topics give to score well in the exam...

-> Any more queries, feel free to leave a post in our forum...

Quote:
"Hard work certainly goes a long way. These days a lot of people work hard, so you have to make sure you work even harder and really dedicate yourself to what you are doing and setting out to achieve."
Attached Files
File Type: zip CBSE-12th-Chemistry.zip(60.4 KB, 905 views)
File Type: pdf CBSE - 11 & 12th syllabus.pdf(1.37 MB, 348 views)
14th January 2012, 04:50 PM
saurabh.dhyani

Default Re: How to prepare for Chemistry of CBSE 12th board?

Hi,
For preparing chemistry of CBSE 12th board is not a very tough task.
First complete your both NCERT books part1 as well as part2 because 60% of the question comes direct from NCERT as Text Book Questions.
For the rest of 40% paper please study deep your NCERT because conceptual questions also comes from book but not direct.

If you want More study about your Entrance point of view then,you can also take reference of the book PRADEEP'S .
So,don't take tension about chemistry ,just complete your NCERT well which is more than enough for scoring 90% and above in chemistry.

All the Best,
thank you.
14th January 2012, 07:10 PM
kumar96
Senior Member+

12th exam are very important exam.subjects in 12th are base of the subjects in higher education.

You should study 12th subject with great preparation.you should clear all concept of all subjects.concept of 12th class are very important.

If you are week in chemistry then you should give more time to chemistry.you can take help of previous year question paper for preparation.

Chemistry is not a hard subject.you should read chemistry according to you.chemistry is theory subject so you should study more and more time.

Preparation of chemistry depends on your memory.if you can understand any topic at once you should study that topic more and more time.
14th January 2012, 08:08 PM
roknits
Senior Member+

Quote:
CHEMISTRY is a subject based on concepts and cramming.to score well in board exams you you not only need GOOD GRASP on your concepts but also require a good TIME MANAGEMENT

PREPARATION
  • For CHEMISTRY You need to have good time spend on your three parts
  1. ORGANIC-pactice more and follow NCERT,previous papers
  2. PHYSICAL-Follow NCERT
  3. INORGANIC-PURELY NCERT BASED
20th January 2012, 10:53 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
HI,
You get good marks have to work very hard.
Firstly you have to make time table for the preparation.

You read the N.C.E.R.T of CHEMISTRY and understand the concept.
Solve the numerical given in the end of the chapter.
This will cover your 60% of you chemistry.
In the end solve the previous year question papaer.

ALL THE BEST!
28th January 2012, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

how to remember the chemical equations ?
28th January 2012, 07:47 PM
kvmax007

Quote:
dear friend
for 12th board ncert books are sufficient . read the books properly as the books have a simple language and good questions . if u need extra help consult ur teachers for extra classes and improve ur concepts . dont hesitate to ask doubts as u are paying for ur education . books by comprehensive are also good . best of luck
-------------------------------------------------------------------
31st January 2012, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

What are the important topics of chemistry?? which will surely come in CBSE board examination ,, and how to get 70% marks in chemistry..???
22nd February 2012, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

hi all..i'm solving papers from 2008-2011 boards and i've covered all syllabus..just a few problems from ch-3 n ch-9(worst chapter for me)...i'm i ready for chemistry exam?
12th May 2012, 09:05 AM
Unregistered

which board will be best for future either cbse or state ?
12th May 2012, 05:43 PM
rachender singh

Thumbs up Re: How to prepare for Chemistry of CBSE 12th board?

Quote:
hello friend,
for the preparation of chemistry you have to read your books very carefully. read every topics carefully. If it seems that some topics are
difficult, and you are not understanding these topics , then best method is that make notes of it . read theses notes time to time because by doing so you will one day understand these in a better way.

Read some other books i.e PARADEEP, DINESH etc because some of these books has topics which are easily to understand.
consult more difficult topics with you teachers because these are the best method to understand anything.

thanks.
30th May 2012, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

how to prepare for 12 compartment exam chemistry
7th June 2012, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

SIR, in chemistry, for conceptual problems, is NCERT textbook is sufficient or we should should consult other book? Also from where we should practice numerical problems
19th June 2012, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

which is the best biology reference book for cbse class 12th?
10th July 2012, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

why is life in India so difficult? why are the board exams given so much of importance?cant everyone get good college education no matter what marks they get?
25th July 2012, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

well i'm a student who fail 12 board exam. so i want to know how to prepare myself for this board exam in chemistry
25th July 2012, 11:02 PM
savan kumar chaitanya

for the preparation of chemistry you have to read your books very carefully. read every topics carefully. If it seems that some topics are
difficult, and you are not understanding these topics , then best method is that make notes of it . read theses notes time to time because by doing so you will one day understand these in a better way.

Read some other books i.e PARADEEP, DINESH etc because some of these books has topics which are easily to understand.
consult more difficult topics with you teachers because these are the best method to understand anything.
6th September 2012, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

how to prepare a timetablewhen i get 7 hrs to study both cbse and competitive exams....
6th September 2012, 11:00 PM
surajm093

Definitely for Chemistry the best book is NCERT.
You can practice organic from other books or previous years question papers but for physical and inorganic you should only stick to NCERT.
All the best for your exam..
16th November 2012, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

How to score good marks in biology in cbse board
28th November 2012, 02:35 AM
Unregistered

I am not prepare for 12th's board exam and there are only 2 months are left.I am really very poor in study, so I want important question and notes also some tricks tof remember all things that I am learnt bcoz whatever I learn I forgot that quickly.so plz plz plz help me
12th December 2012, 08:10 AM
Unregistered

i hav only 3 months for stdy the chem.i hav to ask if the questions come from intire examples given in ncert or last portion.give me guideline hw to prepare individually as per organic,physical and inorganic?
2nd February 2013, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

how to prepare for physical in chemistry help me plzzz?
3rd February 2013, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how to prepare for physical in chemistry help me plzzz?
same question
3rd February 2013, 06:30 PM
TARA001
Senior Member++++

Smile Re: How to prepare for Chemistry of CBSE 12th board?

Hi Dear ,

Refer the following useful Preparation Tips for Chemistry of C.B.S.E 12th Board ;

>> Friend hope that till now you have prepared & cover all the topics because so its good that if you have started your preparation earlier , so start reading your NCERT BOOK .

>> Follow your NCERT books to gain reference of Theory , Concepts & reactions .

>> Make a list of unanswered queston & discuss with your friend .

>> Try to solve more Numerical problems.

>> Write the reaction & formulas .

>> Solve the Latest CBSE Sample papers.

TIPS FOR SCORING GOOD MARKS :-

** During the exam try to write descriptive answers in points wise.

** Try to explain with pictorial illustration.

** Firstly go through the paper before answering.

** Don't be tense or nervous , just be confident while giving answers .

3rd February 2013, 09:11 PM
gauri2011
Senior Member+

Quote:
Dear Friend,
Many of students of your age find chemistry difficult. First of all you have to make your basics clear. So you have to start from the beggning. Follow good books like ABC Chemistry, Pradieep's Chemistry etc. All the parts of chemistry like Physical Chemistry, Inorganic and Organic are important and all parts need equal attantion. To get good marks you have to study all of these. So start from the very begning. If needed you can join tuituion.
Give time to Chemistry as much as you can.

Best Wishes....
14th February 2013, 08:01 AM
Unregistered

sir iam very weak in this subject.i am want to please help me and give the impotant topics for the exam to get 40 marks
19th February 2013, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

what about organic chemistry. how to prepare for it?
20th February 2013, 09:23 PM
Ashwinkumar9009

preparation for Chemistry of CBSE 12th board

1) Students who are weaker in Mathematics and calculation should concentrate more on Organic Chemistry. Chemistry is a scoring subject. According to Chemistry question paper of past few years it has been seen that all questions are directly or indirectly asked from the NCERT books. So NCERT books should be read in a proper manner and one should remember it very well that there is no substitute to hard labour. Organic Chemistry carries 18 marks and it is one of the most important units in Chemistry for every student who wants to get better marks in the Chemistry.

2) In Inorganic Chemistry, p-Block Elements and d-Block Elements together constitute 13 marks. Though it a tough ask to mug up both the chapters in a quick time, it would be ideal to study the notes of these chapters. The questions from the inorganic chemistry are directly asked. Students should practice the structures of different chemical compounds of p-block elements properly because they are often asked in the board exam. In summary, inorganic chemistry should be read in discrete manner and regularly. Because irregular study of inorganic chemistry can cost you very much and you tend to forget even the already learned topic too.

3) The last three chapters like Bio molecules, Polymer and Chemistry in Everyday life should be prepared really well. They together constitute 10 marks and students often dare to take these chapters lightly and it really affects their final marks in Chemistry.

4) Physical Chemistry should be read in appropriate manner. First of all, each formula from each chapter should be learned. Students should then try to solve related problems based on those formulas. Theory part should also be learned from those chapters as they are often asked in the exam.

5) Try to solve sample paper on every Sunday at least. It will help you in time management and would give you an idea of which question should be attempt first.

6) If you tend to forget the learned topics then do not take much stress. It happens with every student. Prepare a time table and take out at least 2 hours daily for revising the learned topic. A regular revision can help you in securing higher marks in Chemistry.
20th February 2013, 09:27 PM
Ashwinkumar9009

Smile Re: How to prepare for Chemistry of CBSE 12th board?

preparation for Chemistry of CBSE 12th board

1) Students who are weaker in Mathematics and calculation should concentrate more on Organic Chemistry. Chemistry is a scoring subject. According to Chemistry question paper of past few years it has been seen that all questions are directly or indirectly asked from the NCERT books. So NCERT books should be read in a proper manner and one should remember it very well that there is no substitute to hard labour. Organic Chemistry carries 18 marks and it is one of the most important units in Chemistry for every student who wants to get better marks in the Chemistry.

2) In Inorganic Chemistry, p-Block Elements and d-Block Elements together constitute 13 marks. Though it a tough ask to mug up both the chapters in a quick time, it would be ideal to study the notes of these chapters. The questions from the inorganic chemistry are directly asked. Students should practice the structures of different chemical compounds of p-block elements properly because they are often asked in the board exam. In summary, inorganic chemistry should be read in discrete manner and regularly. Because irregular study of inorganic chemistry can cost you very much and you tend to forget even the already learned topic too.

3) The last three chapters like Bio molecules, Polymer and Chemistry in Everyday life should be prepared really well. They together constitute 10 marks and students often dare to take these chapters lightly and it really affects their final marks in Chemistry.

4) Physical Chemistry should be read in appropriate manner. First of all, each formula from each chapter should be learned. Students should then try to solve related problems based on those formulas. Theory part should also be learned from those chapters as they are often asked in the exam.

5) Try to solve sample paper on every Sunday at least. It will help you in time management and would give you an idea of which question should be attempt first.

6) If you tend to forget the learned topics then do not take much stress. It happens with every student. Prepare a time table and take out at least 2 hours daily for revising the learned topic. A regular revision can help you in securing higher marks in Chemistry.
20th February 2013, 11:23 PM
Unregistered

what topics are scoring in organic ? can u provide short notes for organic chemistry
21st February 2013, 04:45 PM
prashantmeghalia
Senior Member++

Quote:
dear friend,
chemistry is not a very difficult subject. all you have to do is to study with full concentration and dedication and while studying, you must keep your mobile phones and social networking websites aside because they distract minds.
to score more that 90% marks in the board exam, you ust first study from ncert books to gain the knowledge of basics.
some of the topics of 12th class are related to the topics of 11th class. you must study those from books of 11th class.
after that you must study from pradeep's book. it contains all the syllabus from which questions will come in the exam.
good luck
5th March 2013, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

Only four days are left and I want to score more than 90% and I have done nothing in chemistry what should I do Pls.help me.
8th March 2013, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

thnk u
Quote:
Originally Posted by saurabh.dhyani View Post
Hi,
For preparing chemistry of CBSE 12th board is not a very tough task.
First complete your both NCERT books part1 as well as part2 because 60% of the question comes direct from NCERT as Text Book Questions.
For the rest of 40% paper please study deep your NCERT because conceptual questions also comes from book but not direct.

If you want More study about your Entrance point of view then,you can also take reference of the book PRADEEP'S .
So,don't take tension about chemistry ,just complete your NCERT well which is more than enough for scoring 90% and above in chemistry.

All the Best,
thank you.
8th March 2013, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

i dont know dude ..........i jst wanna pass
24th March 2013, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

how to secure 100% in 12th cbse exams?
7th May 2013, 10:33 AM
Unregistered

If i didnt study well in 11 but in 12 i work hard & soul for board as well as for entrance then can i crack it?
12th May 2013, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

THANK YOU SIR FOR YOUR VERY GOOD SUGGESTIONS
6th June 2013, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

how can i get 80% marks in chemistry?
30th June 2013, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

how can i get 96% marks in chemistry
29th July 2013, 01:10 AM
Unregistered

Which Chemistry Textbook is good to prepare for cbse
board, other than ncert ???? plzzz help me yaar....
12th February 2014, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

How to prepare chemistry in 10 days so as to score more than 90% in it... <help>
12th February 2014, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

How to prepare chemistry in 10 days so as to score more than 90% in it... <help>
12th February 2014, 08:45 PM
prabhatpower

Quote:
if you want to get more than 90% in cbse exam, then first of all please leave internet and read carefully only for one or two month.
in chemistry analysis all the equation and read organic and unorganic both.
29th May 2014, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

I am giving chemistry compartment and i have only 1 month to prepare ...i just want to pass ...which chapters are easy to learn and scoring.? Plz help me.
27th December 2014, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

sir I m really. unable manage chem and organic. is. 0 only 2 month. left. what to. do I wish to get above 90 in. it
19th March 2015, 10:59 PM
Ronie0309

There are 3 main parts of chemistry:
1.Organic
2.Inorganic
3.Physical

For Inorganic I would suggest you to just completely go through the NCERT textbook.
For Physical and Organic the NCERT textbook is a must but along with that you will have to solve numericals from R C Mukherjee for Physical and from P C Jain for Organic.
20th March 2015, 07:49 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

First of all i would like to suggest you that for preparation your Chemistry of class 12th you should first go through your chemistry of class 11th because the syllabus of 12th class starts from their where you have left in class 11th in most of the chapters .

Then without taking any stress go through your NCERT books and have the help of your teacher who can guide you in making your preparation easier by providing easy notes .

For board examination the numerical of NCERT are quite sufficient .

So for better result look to be more positive without taking much stress and depend on your notes and NCERT textbook .

AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?